how do i tell if my b king has abs

The calipers have a wire going to each one.
The rotors also have an inner ring that is visibly different from regular stock Busa/B-King rotors.

The calipers have a wire going to each one.
The rotors also have an inner ring that is visibly different from regular stock Busa/B-King rotors.

The reckless and death defying way to tell is take it to about 60 and and grab a fistfull of brake lever, if you are not flying over the handle bars doing a superman impersonation you sir have ABS

I looked for wire's and dident see any.I forgot about the teath on the rotor. That causes a magnatic pulse for the abs wheel sensor dont it. I will go check that also. I was told that if i want to be a hooligan on a b king make sure its not abs.

No teath and it looks the same as the busa. Before i grab a fist full of front brake i would just do a burnout. Lot safer.

I was gonna suggest placing it on stands or a lift and checking out its belly :dunno:

Now thats the balzey test for sure!
The reckless and death defying way to tell is take it to about 60 and and grab a fistfull of brake lever, if you are not flying over the handle bars doing a superman impersonation you sir have ABS

ABS rotor(notice the ring of teeth on the inner portion of the rotor, and the sensor that counts the holes)
how-motorcycle-abs-works-64330_2.jpg

Non ABS
brake-rotors-4.jpg

Back