The B-King Has Landed!!!

busablaster

Registered
I remember seeing pics of this years ago and people said it would never be made. This Hayabusa motored naked bike is slated for production. Its set to hit Europe in August 2007. I personally like the look of it and as long as its not detuned it should be one scary ride! Check this site  Suzuki B-King!!!

What do you all think? Id definatly buy one!!!

I would want one. Definitely if the price is right. $8k and under yeah for sure. Higher than that then I would have to think about it. I like the wide and integrated look on the tank. Front end and headlamp look good so does the rear. But the huge cans at the back its a hit or miss on that.

I don't know if I should wait for this one or just go ahead and get a cruiser. I need a daily driver gas prices just keep going up and up and I hear by 2010 its going to be $4 / gal. And stay there.

brave.gif

I'll pass. I'll say the same thing I've been saying - It's ugly.

I may feel different once I see it in person, but.....

I wish Suzuki would make an all out sport-tourer with the Busa engine in it.

Everyone look at the pic of the B-king, then look at it with the imagination of not having that god awful exhaust. it would look excellent that way

I think the helmut front end and large cans are ugly...but put a single sided exhaust on it and change/delete the bikini fairing thing and it could look great!
cool.gif

Just kinda hard not having the full fairing, but I'm kinda digging it. It's just the front light area that has to grow on me...
all_coholic.gif

i am for getting rid of the cans too
i will consider one

busablaster - nice avatar
beerchug.gif

(mikeo @ Mar. 21 2007,18:47) I wish Suzuki would make an all out sport-tourer with the Busa engine in it.
+1 I almost waited for the new 2008 Concours because I wanted a sport/touring with a super bike soul.

Yawn. Forgive my but I will believe it when i see it, and no sooner.

And yeah...I think it's a little ugly. But it has streetfigher potential

Think i'd have to see it in person to base an opinion on it! Didn't think i'd like the '07 Gixxer 6's but after sitting on one, "i think they're sweet!"
super.gif

The tv commercial blows!

And how fast can it actually be ridden without a windscreen?

Ultimate street bike? Eh... I'm not sold.

Back