Suggestions on bike items

E_NUFF_4

Registered
Can you guys give me an idea whats out there for bike stands, fender elim kits and nice leathers? Prices and whats best that kinda stuff. Thanks
thumbs-up.gif

2004_suz_gsx13spec_1.jpg

Bike stands - Handy & Pitbull seem to be the choices. I have handy and they're cheap ($100 set) and very sturdy. No regrets.

Fender eliminator kits-Competition Werkes has a nice looking kit for the busa. I'd check ebay and you probably can find one for under $100.

I own 3 leather jackets (2 AGV & 1 Joe Rocket)-ONly complaint about the Joe Rocket is the arms zip and there is no wrist snap to keep the zipper from reopening while I'm riding. So many choices pending you need. It's getting ready to get hot, so I'd be looking probably at perforated leather & textile (water proof) for unexpected rainy days. Hope this helps. Happy hunting.

God bless,
BigDawg

You know what I've got, E Nuff! Like Big Dawg said, there are many choices for all the things you are looking for. Think that's what is so nice about the 'Busa! It all depends on how much money you are willing to commit because the list of mods is long and can get very expensive! There are lots of opinions on this board, so read them and good luck making your choices!

Back