Stupid, stupid snow!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I arrived home this morning to find the landlord hadn't been back to clear the driveway after the plows had passed. I don't have a lot of ground clearance on the Subi, so it was close. I go slow and make it in. 5 minutes later I have to go to the post office to pick up some bike parts. Leading backing out of the driveway doesn't go nearly as well. I tore the front bumper off. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The neighbors boyfriend and I got it pretty well mended, but this is not how I wanted to spend my saturday morning.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1298739102162.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1298739160116.jpg

Sorry to hear about that man that is a bummer but it does look pretty well fixed. But this snow does need to just completely go away. Ive had enough of it. I actually had enough of it months ago. This is just plain cruel now :laugh:

thats what sucked about that snow was it was heavy,trying to get into mall parking lot that morning was a real joy...

What this snow you speak of ??? and why did you abuse your car :laugh:

Hope you got it fixed.

Old man winter getting senile doesn't know that it should be getting warmer . Why cant he be senile and forget to make it snow i would be good with that.:laugh:

Close to 50 and rain Monday will get rid of most of it!
Let the flooding begin:banghead:

Can't be as bad as it was in 06, a ton of damage was done that year.

Been driving around all day, seems my mending skillz are holding up.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Isn't it pathetic how those bumpers are held on? Happened to mine last year as well. Don't have to worry about that anymore.. Unless it's gonna snow like 20", it ain't touchin the bumper on the F250!
:rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

here is a pic i took yesterday on my way to work...state trooper stuck in ditch with tow truck pulling him out...they had 3 other troopers and a snow plow blocking off the exit with 10 flares...now would they do that for us? :laugh::whistle:

0225111430_0001.jpg

Spent the afternoon sledding with the kids. :thumbsup: Likely melt within a few days though.

I can sympathize, used to live at 4000 ft and got stuck in our own driveway with our SUV. Snow was so deep it tore the mudguards off.

212433d1298680109-its-snowing-california-2011-02-25_15-49-28_99.jpg

Last edited:
I can not wait to get rid of all this snow we got. I don't think I've ecer seen this much in the 25 years I've lived here in the North.
....this Global Warming crap is gonna cause me to move south :) lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I live a few hours north of bing and its been a wicked winter, I haul a 20' construction trailer and man what a pain lol

Back