Hating SNOW!

I have had enough of it also. It has been snow here since Dec 7th and they are calling for it again. I just want to ride. Please snow go away!!:laugh:

Time to get one of these for next season.
snowmobile.span.jpg

It just stinks getting the snow so late in the winter season. The roads will be crap into Mar-Apr :banghead:

There's so many other things to complain about living in NJ that the snow falls low on my list. :laugh:

I am also from NJ. The snow was almost gone from my house because I am near Raritan Bay. Now I am snow covered again. No Busa for me either! Sux to be us! :rofl: :rofl:

1:41 PM. Just had the pleasure of riding my busa! Oh, STUPID ME, just had the pleasure of pushing my snowblower for two hours. Like all the the other riders in the great Northeast, my life sux. Can't wait for this stuff to be over!

Last edited:
It was 70 degrees last Sunday, then we got 3" of snow on Tuesday. I rode to work today - 62 degrees - Welcome to Texas.

That sucks that you are getting some bad news on the weather front! Could always bring the bike down to Az and do some riding. :beerchug:

Lake Tahoe and Reno Nevada.... here it comes as i write.... Sat am could be a foot here in carson city and 2 in Tahoe.....@ 6000' feet.

I usually ride through the winter in CT. Not this year. Some of it is my "fault" because the economy (taking on more responsibilies because a co-worker left the company) forces me to go to work early (dark). I won't ride in the dark during the winter. Too much black ice potential.

Just plain sucks.

Back