Snowing

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Well, there won't much riding here in Grants Pass, Or. any time soon. I-5 has been closed between Redding, Ca. to Medford Or. off and on for the last week. It's been snowing here in Grants Pass all night and, and it expected to continue throughout the weekend. Snow, snow, snow... Man I'll sure be glad to see spring get here. Makes me want to move back to California.

Its about to snow here and I rode to work because I sold my car and have yet to find a new one. Hopefully I wont get caught in it. Would be an interesting picture to take though.

before we know it, we'll be down at Laguna Seca, and winer will be history for a few months.

I hate snow.....

busawithsnowindoor.jpg

Thats what is looks like outside my house right now. Nicer days definately ahead.

this was a few days ago... now over a foot of snow at home. and I live at river level! (columbia river)

pilot_in_snow.jpg

Hey Cache, I driven a big truck through the Gorge many time, and I know the weather there can get real nasty. Still snow on the ground here. Should be interesting going to work in the morning, I drive a big truck to LA and back every week.

Chris the reporter here again........

took this at 7:45 pm pacific time...

on the left is a car with its lights on. yea, hard to see.
WE ARE HAVING A BLIZZARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!! AAARRRRGGHHHH!

snow_005.jpg

Um Lets see, Went for a two hour ride today. It was 75 and Sunny, cool breeze blowing, sweet smell in the air, Perfect day.

I just thought I would share, maybe pass some good weather riding hope up to you folks. Look at it this way, the seasons give you a chance to get all of your mods done
biggrin.gif

About 50 degrees in the bay area today clear and cold but dry for a change. Got in about 150 miles.

Back