Hating SNOW!

BusaOfDaKnight

Registered
Well, it is happening again! They are calling for up to 2ft of snow in good old NJ. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is killing me. Everything was just starting to melt. I was so close to getting the busa out and now this. I could have sworn that darn groundhog DIDN'T see his shadow!!

On top of things, its supposed to snow until this weekend and I am moving on Saturday. Unfortunately, to another part of NJ. This really sucks!
:banghead:

I feel your pain, It's snowing here in PA as well. My engines out at the moment so It's not like I would be riding today anyway, but within a week hopefully I'm ready and the weather will start to cooperate.

I went out and rode yesterday since it was 37, had to, couldn't control myself anymore.......

I just hope it isn't more shoveling, if my Durango can drive through it, I just don't care anymore...:moon:

I was hoping to ride to my new place on Saturday, but it looks like the busa is going to stay snowed into the garage. Guess I gotta leave it there a little while longer.. It is very depressing
:cursin:

Nothing here in Southern New Hampshire! Just rain!

You can keep the SNOW!:whistle:

I feel ya. Last year I moved from VA to Indiana. This is the first winter i haven't been able to ride. Always cold here. I haven't ridden since late November. Sucks!

getting a little more here too. mostly still just cold. its been at least 10 degrees below normal all of feb. I dont mind it all that much cause i kinda plan on riding about mid march. thats about the norm. However with all the extra cold and snow here im getting a little more than normal cabin fever so i may start riding march 1st. by then it should be in the 40 degree range. i hope

I am also from NJ. The snow was almost gone from my house because I am near Raritan Bay. Now I am snow covered again. No Busa for me either! Sux to be us! :rofl: :rofl:

This has been the worst winter I can remember around here. Spring can't get here soon enough.

I am also from NJ. The snow was almost gone from my house because I am near Raritan Bay. Now I am snow covered again. No Busa for me either! Sux to be us! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah meng! the snow here right now is coming-in sideways! I just yell'd at my neighbor's "punk ass" 10 year old son for destroying my snow man in front of my door steps.

Hell! If you have hard wood floors bring the Busa inside the cabin and do burnouts. That will definately change the mood for a good 10 minutes :beerchug:

Did that in my garage once......once! Smelled like tire for about 2 weeks.

We got dumped on 2 weekends ago in Atlanta. Here's my wife Debora and my boys Noah & Gabriel.

Feb 10 003.jpg

Same here. Im was hoping last snow storm was it. I was hoping to get the bike out soon, but guess we have some more waiting to do. For now is just looking at it when I go to the garage get the car to go to work instead of the bike,...:banghead::banghead:

Busa 4.jpg

Hayabusa 1300.jpg

I feel ya also. Snowing like crazy here, but I just got a new snow blower yesterday. Plus I rode for a couple hours yesterday when it was 47 here. We will be able to ride alot more sooner then you think. Give it a week or two and we will all be good.:whistle:

Hell! If you have hard wood floors bring the Busa inside the cabin and do burnouts. That will definately change the mood for a good 10 minutes :beerchug:

Watchya going to Japan for? and where? I lived there for 4 1/2 years and loved it all.

Back