Stupid Question

HyperTitan

Registered
Before I actually decide to spend 1k on exhaust I wanna make sure of a couple things. If I were to buy the yosh r77 exaust slip on, would i get 2 of em for both sides or do they just join em into one? I'm still new to this whole deal so be gentle. I know its stupid.

For 1k you should be getting the complete exhaust, including header, mid pipes and muffler. If you got the 4-2-1 than all you will have is one muffler (most likely given the price).
beerchug.gif

Disreguard this completely...haha.  If only I wasn't impatient sometimes.  I read closer and found that it comes with duel mufflers.  Feel free to delete this worthless attempt at a question. I'm not gonna get the complete exhaust. Just slip on. I won't go with a complete setup just yet. I just want the sound and the look right now

If you are gonna spend 1k dont get slip ons. Get the full system. IMO

Wow. I didn't realize the R77 full system was only like 100 dollars more than the slipon. Might have changed my mind. Haha. Thx for the help

These only cost 544.99 shipped to your door & they sound amazing...

Here is a sound clip....

ResizedBusaPic1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TiForce Full system I think is well under 1G (Stainless/Titanium) way superior to any slip on...

What year is the bike? Gen1 bike will "probably" need a PowerCommander with the new exhaust where the Gen2 can fly without

If you just get slip ons for the Gen 1 bike, you can go without the $240 PC

TiForce Full system I think is well under 1G  (Stainless/Titanium)  way superior to any slip on...

What year is the bike?  Gen1 bike will "probably" need a PowerCommander with the new exhaust where the Gen2 can fly without

If you just get slip ons for the Gen 1 bike, you can go without the $240 PC
I just bought the new 08.  And I'm lookin for a carbon fiber exhaust.  I really wanna avoid anything shiney or chrome.  Chrome has been so overdone around here I can't stand doing it to my bike...haha.

Edited with an afterthought. Unless i could use a high temp paint like the stuff they use for bbq grills.

Back