Just ordered Yoshimura R77 for my Gen 1 Busa

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
After much debate & talking with some of the members on here, I went ahead and ordered a full Yosh R77 Carbon exhaust for my 2005 Busa. So far I know it has the O2 hole which I need to plug and I need relocate the hanger bracket to fit the Gen I. Anything else I'm missing? I was going to try and use my Yosh TRS header thats already installed on the bike but didn't want to cut and weld a 2 month old full system. Will be selling my Full Yosh TRS if the R77 works

Can't wait to see the pics. I bet it sounds great! Good luck with the install.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks TTT... I'm hoping it sounds great myself:) Come on org- need your thoughts about this. I probably already wasted close to $1K just to see if it will work-

Definitely a great way to customize the bike to your preference.

Do you have a PC planned in the future?

This is a great exhaust. My friend has one too on his '08.

dcff017e-5863-6021.jpg

Yeah if you already have a yosh full system on your bike now. Just take off the yosh can and replace it with the R77 can.

I have the CF R-77 slip-ons on my 09.....like it A LOT! P.S. I kept the baffles on for now and sound is just right (will have to experiment someday with the baffles out)

If'n you're looking to sell your yosh headers...
<----------------- cough cough... someone would like to buy them.

Yeah if you already have a yosh full system on your bike now. Just take off the yosh can and replace it with the R77 can.

You were right Big E- thank you:beerchug: Haven't been on here for awhile due to somebody rear-ending me at an intersection back in November and been scared to get back on the bike. Pipe fit great and now to tackle the fairings- paint or buy new... Thanks everyone who replied to this thread and helped out:beerchug:

Back