STUNT WARS, Feb 8th Lakeland Florida

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Todd Colbert's (Teamx-treem's) 3rd Annual Stuntwars.

NEXT "STUNTWARS EVENT IS FEB. 8th" at Lakeland Dragstrip

Held at the Lakeland Dragstrip

I-4 to exit 38 which is also old exit 20

3rd Annual Stunt Wars

I am going to try to be there... I'll either be in a White or Black .Org Shirt, Dunno if I can make it but I am going to try...

Rev

It'd be nice if they held another event somewhere in the midwest like they did in Tulsa 2 years ago.  Then I could make it again.

<!--EDIT|justin726
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076078120 -->

Man I would love to go but I wouldn't be riding.There are a lot of good stunters in FLA.What Airport is close by.

Tampa International is your best bet. I can drive, I'm only ten minutes from the Airport.

I have been buried lately and completely forgot about the thing till my Bro, T reminded me this morning.

I m going to try to convince myself that it will be OK to go... and not work all day...

I think my DMEXTREME.COM crew will be there.... "pimping" like they do

sweeeet damn I wish I could go. I would love to see dmextreme again!!!!

lemme know wwjd if they are performing anywhere in ia or surrounding states this summer.

will do, dude. I plan on filming a bunch more this year too, so I'll let ya know.

Well Looks like I am going to make it, How Can I not. I'm not going to bother with the camera, sorry...I left it in a uh...an area I will not have access to until Monday. But my Bro is going to be bringing his Video Camera, so maybe I will be able to edit and post some vids somewhere...I know it's unholy but I am not riding, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the show if I knew Lilah was out there in a big crowd unsupervised.

I totally respect your not riding to the event! Have you seen the innocent bikes get trashed via accidnets on the videos??? UUH-GLEEE!!

OK, Stunt Wars After Action Report.
First, it was cold as hell. I know what you Northerners are thinking, but 40degrees with high humidity and consistant breeze mad thins COLD.

OK There were some amazing stunts, and over all the show was very well done. Some trully amazing stunts from the participants. Just some things I have never seen before. Like 1/8th mile long, NO Handed, Standing, 12 O'clock wheelie, and some wild stuff out of the Geared Up and East-West Folks. Unfortunatly, I have to say it...Tampa's Own Redline Extreme were having a really bad day, they just seemed out of sorts. Really uninspired riding and nothing but the basics...

Good clean event, no injuries, a good time... But freaking cold...

OK, Stunt Wars After Action Report.  
First, it was cold as hell.  I know what you Northerners are thinking, but 40degrees with high humidity and consistant breeze mad thins COLD.

OK There were some amazing stunts, and over all the show was very well done. Some trully amazing stunts from the participants.  Just some things I have never seen before.  Like 1/8th mile long, NO Handed, Standing, 12 O'clock wheelie, and some wild stuff out of the Geared Up and East-West Folks.  Unfortunatly, I have to say it...Tampa's Own Redline Extreme were having a really bad day, they just seemed out of sorts.  Really uninspired riding and nothing but the basics...

Good clean event, no injuries, a good time...  But freaking cold...
Waaaaaa....40 degrees is a good riding day up here...it's not the best riding condition, but at least you can get out with the right gear and enjoy a 30 second ride...
tounge.gif

Take any pics of stunters?

Oh, and my sympathies for being soooo cold Revlis...should have taken something to warm you up, like hot chocolate...
biggrin.gif

Back