STUNTWARS... Sunday 02/13/2005

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
For those that are interested in riding over to STUNTWARS on Sunday with a group of us from Tampa...

Here's the skinny...

Time: 8:45am (1.5 hours to eat, gas up, do whatever before heading out)
Date: Sunday, 02/13/2005
Place: <span style='color:red'>Cracker Barrel</span>
..........Bruce B. Downs & East Bearss Ave
..........3125 Cove Bend Drive
..........Tampa, FL 33613-2740
..........Located at Bruce B. Downs & East Bearss Ave
..........813-977-8988
KSU: 10:15am

There's another group meeting at the 7-11 off McIntosh and I-4 (2 exits east of I-75) at 10:30. Kickstands up at 11:00!

We will plan to link up with them for the ride over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dates: Feb 11 - 13
Gates Open: 9am

Friday Practice = $5
Saturday Practice = $15
Sunday Main Event = $15
Two-Day Pass (Sat & Sun) = $25

STUNTFEST

727-647-3025
321-689-9585
407-267-8888

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Wish I could join you... I love watchin those guys.

Have a great time! Ride safe
super.gif

Yeah, I'd love to check it out. Just can't tear loose and go to FL this weekend... Funds are kinda low this week. Bought tires for my cage...
drooling3.gif

Sounds like a kick ass time to me?

Wish I could join you for the fun?

However, I'm 3,000 miles away and short notice. But, if you will keep my wife, I'll be there
wow.gif

Why does EVERYTHING has to happened the one and only time I travel!!!

I liked it last year and wanted to go this one, but nooo it has to be the Sunday after I leave!
mad.gif

This was last year...

LeylaVaneLakeland.jpg

Hey Cecil

Urbangixxer/Krazyinkamo says what's up. Do not know if you know this guy but he knows you. His name is Brian and is the reason why I have a Busa. He had the 03' LE(before it got stolen last year).

Any way working 12 hour shifts sunday and can not make it. But Urbangixxer/Krazyinkamo said he is going to try and make it.

Hey Cecil

Urbangixxer/Krazyinkamo says what's up. Do not know if you know this guy but he knows you. His name is Brian and is the reason why I have a Busa. He had the 03' LE(before it got stolen last year).

Any way working 12 hour shifts sunday and can not make it. But Urbangixxer/Krazyinkamo said he is going to try and make it.
Tell Brian I said hello and let him know he is welcome to join us for the ride over.

I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics... if you can't be there first hand... pics will have to do.

Hope you are enjoying the new Busa!

Back