street smart exhaust systems

skurvey~

Registered
i know HMF exhaust sounds pretty awesome.... especially when accelerating, but how does the street smart exhaust system sound? anything similar to HMF? anyone have a video or sound file of one?

Like angels singin'... I LOVED my BDE Street Smart!
super.gif
Deep, throaty sound and not too loud unless you're REALLY wailin' on it. And you won't believe the weight reduction going to that system from stock. Between the weight reduction and the added power you'll definitely feel a little more kick in the pants when you're givin' it hell.
wink.gif
Oh, and this system looks killer with the Glow Job from Veltune.
biggrin.gif

train_001.jpg

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tom at Veltune. I keep getting a fax when I call his number and I don't see his website anymore.

super.gif
Deep, throaty sound and not too loud unless you're REALLY wailin' on it. And you won't believe the weight reduction going to that system from stock. Between the weight reduction and the added power you'll definitely feel a little more kick in the pants when you're givin' it hell.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
That's a great pic of 'Da Train, BT! Always like it.

You cant go wrong with BDE. The best system for your buck. Like BT said, deep, low-throaty exhaust note as well as give you hp and weight reduction. I haven't seen the Veltune site in a while but you may want to check out Brocks site

http://www.brockdavidson.com

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129149801 -->

i have the BDE with carbon can and it sounds....AWESOME....its like a 25 pound reduction and that is a huge difference.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tom at Veltune.  I keep getting a fax when I call his number and I don't see his website anymore.[/QUOTE]
Hehehe... Tom is alive and well. I closed VelTune and retired early to ride, ride, ride!  
biggrin.gif

I don't know of anyone else who high polishes Ti mufflers (it ain't easy). You might try Brock--he might have found a polisher who can make `em glow.

the streetsmart system is quiet. if ya want some real Brock Davidson rumble, my Street Megaphone System is for sale.

When Hindle started shipping "polished" Ti mufflers (they are actually a "low polish" finish), they became very difficult to polish highly. I did one and it took more than 12 hours of intense work to get the high shine. I would have to charge about $200 per can for polishing and most people wouldn't pay that...and I'd rather not work that hard.
tounge.gif

Thanks for thinking about me though.

<!--EDIT|WarBaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129157718 -->

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tom at Veltune. I keep getting a fax when I call his number and I don't see his website anymore.
Hehehe... Tom is alive and well. I closed VelTune and retired early to ride, ride, ride!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Well congrats on retirement and riding and all, but dang... Who's gonna hook folks up with those Glow Job cans?
rock.gif

Good to hear you're still kickin' though.
beerchug.gif

super.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
That's a great pic of 'Da Train, BT! Always like it.
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
I really... REALLY miss Train sometimes.
drooling3.gif

Good to hear you're still kickin' though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks Chris.
smile.gif

anytime we think about the brocks/hindle combo, your the next thing in mind...........
sure you don't want a street meg system??[/QUOTE]

Hehe--I had a few BDE megs around the shop. They are L-O-U-D without the baffle. I think I'll stick with my polished carbon/StreetSmart system (fairly quiet when I want it to be and loud enough for me at full boogie).  
tounge.gif

Back