HMF exhaust

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Ok I think I am going to make the big jump from slip-ons to a full system....But I REALLY like the dual exhaust look and HMF is the about the only one who does a full system that stays dual exhaust (that I have found). If any sponsers have a good price on a set let me know....or if anybody knows of another brand that does dual full system please let me know....thanks...

Sorry I know exhaust ?'s are like
deadhorse.gif

I have the HMF dual low mount with carbon cans. I like the look of dual cans too. Took a lot of fiddling around to get it to fit right. Looks good, sounds great and I retained my centerstand.
Got mine from Charles at Street and Track.

cheers
ken

I've had both the dual high mount slip-ons and the full dual high mount exhaust. Surprisingly they sound very similar. Great sound but they can be a PITA to install to get them to fit right.

I've had both the dual high mount slip-ons and the full dual high mount exhaust. Surprisingly they sound very similar. Great sound but they can be a PITA to install to get them to fit right.
Thanks for the imput...but I am going to let Steve at Smithers Customs do all the dirty work....What kind of numbers did your full system put out?

I have the HMF dual high mount CF and love it. It was a PITA to install but well worth it.

Don

Thanks for the imput...but I am going to let Steve at Smithers Customs do all the dirty work....What kind of numbers did your full system put out?
Buy them through Steve if you are going to have him do the install. Trust me on this. Smithers Customs did my HMF 4-2-1 high mount install.

+11 HP, +5 ft# torque with a Smithers dyno tune after the install.

Buy them through Steve if you are going to have him do the install.  Trust me on this.  Smithers Customs did my HMF 4-2-1 high mount install.

+11 HP, +5 ft# torque with a Smithers dyno tune after the install.
Those are some pretty sweet numbers....

I just watched a video with a brock's megaphone.....It was Badazz....where can I get ONE!!!!

Back