Street Legal Tron Lightcycles!!!

BigD814

Registered
So I saw this article and thought I'd share with my fellow .oRgers. I don't know how everyone feels about the movie Tron, but I think it's an awesome movie and can't wait for the new flick to come out next year.
I would love to have one of these for the bargain price of $35,000 :omg: just to see the look of people's faces when I rode by.
Anyways here's the article...
500x_lightcycle.jpg
The Parker Brothers team is building 5 custom one off "Lightcycles" to the exact specs of the movie bikes. Each bike will be black with an accent color - 5 bikes with 5 different accent colors (red, blue, yellow, green, and orange). There will only be one bike made per color so if you must have a certain color, you better call now... Now, about the bikes themselves, the wheels are custom made 22" x12" dual hubless wheels with custom made tires (Hoosier is custom making 5 sets just for us specifically for this project). (Buyers will have the option of additional tires as needed) The frame is 2" cold rolled and boxed hardened steel with carbon fiber/fiberglass bodies. Accent colors are neon glowing from behind frosted plexiglass and can be turned off or on with the flip of a switch.
Important: Street-Legal Tron Lightcycles Are Up For Auction

500x_lightcycle.jpg

Ummmm, engine displacement? I don't want a $35K bike that does 5mph like some of these prop vehicles. That thing had better have a massive engine inside, or I'm not buying one!!!!!! :rulez:

Even though they're going to be "collector" bikes I bet they'll have some serious horses sitting between the frame.
According to the article we should be able to see these bikes getting built on youtube, so I guess we'll know in time.

I would love to ride one but not buy one. If anyone buys one and is scared to ride it, let me know and I will break it in for them.:laugh:

:thumbsup: It would have to sound pretty awesome! Like the Y2K or something close! But I wouldn't think twice about rocking it!

Yeah thats freakin sweeeet!!!!

But I would rather still take the Dodge Tomahawk! 550 horsepower cant be wrong! :thumbsup:

Dodge Tomahawk.jpg

Dodge Tomahawk.jpg

Ummmm, engine displacement? I don't want a $35K bike that does 5mph like some of these prop vehicles. That thing had better have a massive engine inside, or I'm not buying one!!!!!! :rulez:

eBay ad says 1000cc.

I think it's very cool! I'll take the blue one. :cheerleader:

[URL='
- Tron Legacy (2010) Trailer (HD)[/URL]

Loved it as a kid... love it now as an adult! AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back