Street Bike event in Michigan

spot

Registered
Hi there is a number of biker events in Michigan but I don't know of any centered around sportbikes how many people are from Michigan and might be interested in such a event its time we step up in the north and make some noise
ThumbsUp.gif
kickass.gif

What type of events are you looking for? Bike nights or something bigger?

Dude your going to have to dip down to the detroit area. On thursday's royal oak is usually off the hook with various bikers. Downtown detroit, a large group of sportbikes gather at fudruckers by chene park. Than too you have the various bike nights hosted by either cycle shops or various bars.

Dude your going to have to dip down to the detroit area.  On thursday's royal oak is usually off the hook with various bikers.  Downtown detroit, a large group of sportbikes gather at fudruckers by chene park.  Than too you have the various bike nights hosted by either cycle shops or various bars.
werd.gif
Royal Oak is good times. It's a 2 hour ride one way for me, but well worth it. Then, you've also got the downriver cruise every year. That always brings out a ton of bikes as does the woodward cruise.

Guess I need to get out more I'm between Flint and Lansing would like to get a bike night going somewhere for us folks in the north have a few differen't places I could use just waiting to see what kind of interest there is rode 25 miles today it was 40 out looked good in my skido helmet my arctic cat leather riding my suzuki motorcycle it was just good to ride

WOW! Your out there. Like Darth Frosty said, Royal Oak, Detroit, Hooters in the Gratiot/I-696 area, Ann Arbor or Toledo on Wed. nights. Are some the spots I've hit. Me and group rode to Birch Run one Sunday ran across about 8 on sportsbikes from Flint. They were on their way to Detroit because they said Flint is boring when it comes to groups riding out together. They hung with us on our trip. Good luck and if your ever down in the area PM and let me know you want to riding around in the area. The group I hang with went to Cedar Point, Indianapolis, Lansing, Toledo, Cinn, Port Huron and all over the SE of Michigan.

Back