Stopping power...

I had to grab a huge handful of brakes yesterday as I was coming up an on ramp to the highway and when I got over the hill brake lights everywhere. I went from 80mph to 10 mph in a slit second. Got the heart racing and adrenaline racing real fast! I like the stock brakes for what they are worth.....stock.
beerchug.gif
you and me both... I have seen a few too many times where there is "too much" brakes available.. The busa is fully capable of locking up the fronts in a panic stop in "stock trim" I have done it...

The rear? I rarely use it but it is pretty lame but likely by design...

Add 2 finger braking (Buell radial/perimeter for instance) and you have a great combo for a "tuck" job... I did upgrade to the HH/SS setup and had to adjust my methods.. the "quicker" initiation of brakes can catch you a bit off guard if you grab too much...

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
GoldenChild @ Jun. 01 2008 said:
1437011[/ATTACH] PM]
SPIEGLER LINES,CARBONNE LORRAINE PADS,LMK AND I'LL GET YOU TAKEN CARE OF FOR SURE.

Spiegler is the route I took.... I stayed with the dark theme of black-anodized fittings and black-anodized banjo-bolts:

RightCaliperDone7.jpg

zzwhip.gif

Try the search function first, sir.

This topic has been beaten around again and again.
deadhorse.gif

laugh.gif
And if you're gonna take the time to write a reply, how about you make it ******* useful or don't bother at all.
++1

You know what they say, "If you have nothing good to say..."
So, just don't reply and skip to another thread, some of us are newbies and/or slow if you might, but we don't need anyone's attitude, we have one of our own!

deadhorse.gif
Both of you need to chill. before creating another post everyone should search it first. Bob was explaining that.
corner2.png

deadhorse.gif

Upgrading the brakes becomes a "step" process. Lines and pads are a great start followed by rotors. Several members leave the back rotors stock and put the money in the front. What product you use is subjective. One person likes this and another that.

You can carry it even further with Radial Master Cylinders and aftermarket Calipers. All in the pocket book and the end result you desire.

r8

106_0682.jpg

106_0608.jpg

today 270 kms, my brake is now perfect
cool.gif

Brembo PR 19 RCS & ss lines & EBC HH pads is the magical trio
clap.gif

I knew it! I just knew it!

I knew what you typed before clicking on the thread.
rofl.gif

You'll be the first to know. Start saving now.

r8

Alrighty then!!  Thanks John... noting that in my little book  
woot.gif
you know I have a macro running that loos for "magura" in any post at any time on the .oRg...

And those special parts I told you about came in today..  Order from Greg at GPW yesterday at 10AM my time, they dropped at my door today at 3PM...  amazing service from GPW...

On the "use the search feature"   I did not take it as a smartazz or inflamatory post, just that he keeps additional information getting spread out over 20 threads if you direct someone to the way to find the data..

Sorry if any new guys took it the wrong way, I am certain it was not meant to be a jerky post...

Back