Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

For this I have a much better idea a quick kill is not deserved suffering needs to take place

Butt_-_out_Dressing_Tool.jpg

What is its purpose?

Does chuck norris get so tired of hunting deer with a butter knife that he needs to disembowel them alive just to get a thrill?

What is its purpose?

Does chuck norris get so tired of hunting deer with a butter knife that he needs to disembowel them alive just to get a thrill?

well it's actually used to remove certain parts of animals when your field dressing them (guess what part that is) but I feel that in this situation it would be of additional benefit. :poke:

Insert the tool...walk away...and let the ER pro handle the removal...that will promote an upstanding citizen!

or you could stick about 5 ft of anal beads with spike on them up his azz and yank them out like your trying to pull start a generator:moon:

Man this sucks. I have not really heard of any problems at piedmont. That is why my friends and I always park near each other...that way someone is always around to look out for these damn thieves.
I really hope they catch him (them). I like going to piedmont, but I will not go if this crap is starting there too.

I hope you get your bike back and the thief goes to jail for a long, long time.

We need to do like other countries and cut of hands and arms and hang people right out in the middle of the public!

Please keep us posted. I would love to hear how this turns out.

Last edited:
Enough already...Moderator needs to lock this pathetic thread.

All the other forums where it was also posted were locked long ago.

???

Back