Stolen 08 custom hayabusa please read!

Should not have contacted him but posted up in Durham to try and spot the bike on the move. That bike would not be to hard to spot on the street. If he was lying about it he probably already started the chop process. A bike can come apart very quick, probably in about a half day and the parts can be moved too easily in a van truck and even some cases a car. You now most cases go cold in 48hrs so keep your fingers crossed but if you have insurance coverage at least it's not a total loss. I don't keep full coverage but I keep full coverage attention to my bike. I always have eyes on and those eyes have mouths that talk. I only had one near miss incident where I just happen to leave my bike in a different location and somebody broke in to my shed to take it but it was not there. They were lucky I did not catch them in the act, because I must have pulled up just as they popped the hinges. They laid them back over the door so it would not look obvious from a distance. I am glad their luck was as it was because it would have been some slow singing and flower bringing if I would have walked up on them!

This is getting good...everyone here would LOVE, JUST ONCE, to see a real thief get caught..man I am enjoying this one. The police have enough info right now to at least interview this guy.

IF this were mine... The mere satisfaction of getting a conviction would have the Bug coughing up a LARGE $$$ reward for info leading to the arrest/conviction of all folks involved... NO questions asked! Cash money talks, remember there is NO honor among thieves...

IF this were mine... The mere satisfaction of getting a conviction would have the Bug coughing up a LARGE $$$ reward for info leading to the arrest/conviction of all folks involved... NO questions asked! Cash money talks, remember there is NO honor among thieves...

yep

I hope you get it back and catch them. But its probably been stripped by now. That was one of the nicest 2nd gen bikes I've seen.

have gathered key evidence and proof as well as several witness's that have come foward. The info is being handled and I believe the info drop on here was a last testament and will to those responsible to do the right thing...Today is almost up so it looks like the parties responsible chose the other route which they will deeply regret!!!!

the night is almost over and no bike, but boy some people are in for a surprise, you will never know when its coming and what is coming...

Back