Stock can mods

cai bought a 02 1 month ago cant afford mufflers now can someone send my good picks on how to do it thanks and will it backfire

No it will not backfire. If it does for some reason, do the marble mod. All you have to do is take a dremel and cut the little spot weld on the 3 scews holding the chrome cap on. take taht off and drill 6 to 9- 1/2" holes. I did 9 on mine ( 3 in between each screw hole for the cap). Cut the tip back about a inch and half or so, so that it doesn't stick through the cap. Befor you put the cap back on, take the can off and drill 5- 1/2" holes on the inlet side. You'll need about a 18" long bit for this. When you look inside the can on the inlet side, you'll see the larger side to drill on. Reinstall can and put chrome caps back on. Don't for get to use some high temp loc tite on the cap screws so that they don't come out and you lose your cap. 1st page shows you how to drill the outlet side. If you have any questions about it, you can pm me and I'll do what I can to help you more.

If you want sound that is all you will get. With too many holes you might actually lose power because these are designed with chambers for optimal silencing without totally killing all your power. Sure there is more HP with aftermarket canisters but not a whole lot. Correctly tuned chambered mufflers can make as much power as any straight through design. On a motorcycle it may not be true as there is limited room inside the canister for appropriate tube sizing.

added 3 more holes i cannugh i tho hear a lil somthing different not what whey as expecting but its something???

went out today and i must say now i noticed the tone a bit more and i muct say im ok wit it :thumbsup:thanks for the tip oh yea i 9 holes and had 1 back fire dont know what thats about???

Back