stickers stickers stickers

WD-40
beerchug.gif

**** get some WD40 to soak the paper and than go to office depot and get some pink erasers. Start rubbing with the erasers.

esienwhoer.jpg

By tank stickers do oyu mean the chrome S? I learned a trick at ZRXOA when i owned a zrx 1200 dental floss work it behind the item to be removed then goop off or alcohol to remove the glue residue. work the Floss back and forth slowly so you dont hurt the paint. I used it to remove the big gold colored zrx1200 emblems on the side panels it worked great.

I used a hair dryer and alcohol. But by the time I was finished with the alcohol I forgot why I had the hair dryer in my hand
cool.gif

i just went to Auto Zone and bough some GooGone sticker remover, works great and you don't really even need a hair drier.

GooGone and a hair dryer work great!

Just removed my front and rear Suzuki stickers today using this exact method, Also have removed most of the frame stickers and S from the tanks as well as the warning stickers on the tank.

Hair dryer and Goo Gone

Heat gun, Original Bike Spirits, and Meguiars Wax.

Use heat gun to heat up the decal tad bit then slowly peel off the decals. Rub off the gunk or goo with original bike spirits. Buff the surface to silky smooth with meguairs wax.

i know this is an old thread, but i used, believe it or not, Peter Pan Peanut Butter. and yes, it did work! :laugh:

Back