Stay clear of CQ Light (HID Kit seller)

Payne

Registered
Well serves me right for going for the cheaper deal when we have good reputable sponsors on the .oRg that sell HId kits.

I ordered from HID Xenon A Conversion Kit WWW.CQLIGHT.CA over two weeks ago, they said shipping takes 2-3 business days, aside from the charge on my credit card I have not received ANY notification from them about my kit, they have not responded to my emails, they do not pick up their phone so from im gonna safely assume their scammers.

Report it to your credit card, and dispute the charges. then order from one of our sponsors. =)

Sorry to hear, and thanks for letting us know

+1 on everyone's suggestion to call your credit card company!

I can't blame you for looking for a deal, but sometimes you need to ask yourself "Is this too good to be true?".

Good luck, and post pix when you do mount your future HID kit!

Well serves me right for going for the cheaper deal when we have good reputable sponsors on the .oRg that sell HId kits.

I ordered from HID Xenon A Conversion Kit WWW.CQLIGHT.CA over two weeks ago, they said shipping takes 2-3 business days, aside from the charge on my credit card I have not received ANY notification from them about my kit, they have not responded to my emails, they do not pick up their phone so from im gonna safely assume their scammers.

Contact your credit card company today and get them to nix it, then go with our sponsor :thumbsup:

I ordered a 5K/6K McCulloch from Zenonking, a sponsor, last week. I received the unit in 4 days. Rubber2burn did the install this past Saturday for me - great mod.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about looking for a deal.

Normally I buy from board sponsors, but I put a DDM Tuning HID system on my bike recently and it rocks. It was less than $60 shipped to my door.

DDM HID Kits: Single HID $45.00
Bulb Color = 5000K
Bulb Type = H7

Lifetime Warranty = Included FREE
Upgrade to 55W Ballast = No Thanks

Subtotal 45.00
Shipping 13.31
Tax 0.00
Total 58.31

I did very little trimming (no wires, just the outer ears of the plastic spacer) for my 2005. I do the "alternative start method" so no timer for me. I've no complaints and it was cheap enough that I am buying an extra set of bulbs to carry with me on trips.

Click the little userbar in my sig to go to my website. It has a couple pics.

Back