Pics of my 8K HID kit

Youkai

Registered
I got the Low beam kit from Xenon King.  8000K kit, the pictures show a real deep blue.  In real life, its a little more white but still has a lot of blue in it.  I am very pleased, this is exactly what I was looking for in my HID.  Enjoy.

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Nice, you got the yellow bulb to go with it didn't you?

I have some cheap autozone super white bulb in the high beams, don't know if I want the yellow ones. Do they help increase visibility?

I didn't get a front on shot cause the HID's are just too bright. I know if I took a pic it would not turn out too good. You can't look into it, its almost as bad as looking at the sun, hehe.

The side pic looked like you had a yellow bulb up there. Not so much that they increase visibility, but they look better with bright white/blue light on the low side.

The install took a total of 3 hours because I could not get the front fairing off and I did not know where to mount anything. I should have read the HID kit install prior to this, it would have for sure cut my time in half. The front fairing is actually pretty easy to remove once you do it, I am just happy I did not crack or break anything.

Let me know if anyone needs help with fairing removal, I have now done everything but the tank. BTW, you can still get the group buy price for the HID's from Xenon King and they are worth every penny.

Looks good... all that you need now is one of those yellow bulbs ....
cool.gif

Back