State farm insurance people

My agent didnt ask me either. I have gap, but I dont need it. Also, if you hit a deer, make sure you hit it and dont swerve, miss it and wreck. They wont cover you unless you hit the deer. I sent them pictures of my bike for aftermarket stuff.

What is the value of the bike you gave them? They are asking me what the value i want for it...

"For the motorcycle I will need to know the value you would like it
insured for. We base our comp coverage on value...this will cover
theft, vandalism and deer "

I have an 05 but maybe i should give them a high value? Im not sure what do you guys recommend. Im getting quotes

Check NADA.com

if you give them a high value, then you'll pay accordingly,. BUT if bike is totaled/stolen, i think they only have to pay you book value, not what you told them its worth. also when i put a turbo on the bike, i called and made sure everything was cool and also bumped the value up another $5000; they told me just to keep receipts of anything i added.

I hit a Northern Wisconsin deer 7-25-10. Your bike is covered for deer collisions and I was told my insurance rates would not change. My bike has a 5k engine build, PM wheels, etc. Being a 2003 model with 19k on the ticker, insurance gave me $6300. The adjuster told me that if I could give him examples of the same bike selling for more in my area, the payment could be adjusted up. My take on the whole accident is that all the extras on your bike really are your own liability and loss. I purchased my bike back from State Farm for $2100 and purchased new/used parts with the rest of the settlement less my deductible. The State Farm people were easy to work with and I am satisfied with their service.

Give them cost of bike mods and install of mods so incase anything happens you get a busa back just like before
Posted via Mobile Device

They didnt ask me but I told them 1 million dollars anyways.. The insurance agent kinda laughed and I got a good rate.

Back