started the pipe change

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Well the exhaust is the start of a list I have of about 10 things to get done...alot is just maintenance stuff.

If I could just work on it one day I could get it done. This start and stopping is for the birds.

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

ahhh Rod? no need to cover those exhaust ports :laugh: but nice gesture :)

and leave the bracket alone... wont hurt a thing (between cyl 3 and 2)

:laugh:
ahhh Rod? no need to cover those exhaust ports :laugh: but nice gesture :)

and leave the bracket alone... wont hurt a thing (between cyl 3 and 2)

with 2 kids anything is possible...I am a donating member to Murphy's Law. If you notice I plugged everything I unplugged:laugh:

Last edited:
Let me say this again, "Do not remove the bracket between the 2nd and 3rd cylinders". If you do, you will likely break the case, or break the bolts off.

remove the baffels in the yosh pipes for a ncier sound.. i left mine in origiannly then i ened up swtiching to the full titanium tiforce.. The yosh are kick ass pipes tho bro!!! now get er tuned! and please use some RED locktite when putting headers back to motor !!! Else they will back off over time. Also may as well change the oil while your down there lol

Last edited:
actually i was told to use anti seize or ill never get em back off cause the block is aluminum and the bolts are steel.... Somethin like that
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Rod can I buy your stock cans? Mine are alittle more scuffed than i'd like.

Hey buddy while you are down for the MnG if you want I have a set as well if they look better than yours you are more than welcome to swap them out with the one that you currently have on your bike

:welcome::

Back