Star Trek The New Movie

going this week..waiting for Joe rise of Cobra though

LOVED IT! I always loved Star Trek, but star trek was star trek, not Sicence Fiction, This was more sicence fiction than the old star trek. I can't counter the others "I hated It" With out giving away too much plot. Well woth the bucks. :beerchug:

i am going sooon.... im looking forward to it. it would seem that based on opening weekend that it is indeed a hit. I really hope so. Over the years it has been one basic boring movie after another. Not since star trek 2 the wrath of khan that there was a good action packed movie. I think that the years of having harv Bennett's hands to much involved with it caused the near end of the franchise. I hope JJ Abrams got it right.

I was always a fan of the original, non-pc star trek. The Shat was the best....gotta admire the whole plot line of every episode of the original series: "if I cant f*ck it, I'll kill it!"

No No, I'm certain it will be more of the softheaded ultra liberal bent on Star Trek...

There won't be any hero's, all the hero's will suffer from self doubt, Image problems, and massive ego issues... There won't be any fighting cause it's bad, and the women will all be slightly pudgy, to avoid negative body image issues...

Sigh, the Enterprise as viewed is darker and more industrial to reflect mans inability to actually create anything perfect.

We're all special, we're all winners, we are all equal... :lol:
OMG a spoiler.... dang you....

:rofl:

went to see it Sat. Very good movie. Well worth going to see.
Director did a great job. Now when do we get another series on the small screen?
They have already commissioned a script for another movie. :thumbsup:

I liked it! Whoever did the casting should win an award! The guy who played Kirk was amazing!

it was a great movie......it was clever and well done and there were no more plotholes than any other star trek movie....i mean really, what star trek movie doesn't have plot holes....

Back