Stampeding Through The Ages (Poll)

More Busa Stampede Options

• Vendor Day (Sponsors set up a booth to interact with attendees in a ‘convention’ format)

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Track Day (Fernley)

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • More structured/scheduled rides (Group or individual ‘tours’ through the Sierra Nevadas)

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • A la carte payment (Pick and choose what you’d like to participate in/attend)

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Add 1-2 more days to the event

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Add 3-4 more days to the event

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
:thumbsup: well ... got home yesterday ..and after stopping @ Kramer Junction to ..hydro ..ourselves back to normal .. ( heatstrokin) .. I'd have to say .. a time and place that is cooler :beerchug: other than that..good time had by all .!

:bump:

Well, I'll definitely look at a variety of times, but Reno is going to be the place...

Glad you had a good time, Ken!!! Good to see you two at the Peppermill!! :beerchug:

I have a dilema... My Boss wants me to shedule my 2010 vaca's already.. I have some time but not much as i would like to attend in 2010.....

I have a dilema... My Boss wants me to shedule my 2010 vaca's already.. I have some time but not much as i would like to attend in 2010.....

So, Ralph...do I need to get you dates or ? :whistle: Let me know, bro!

I was not there either, but we plan to make the 2010 Stampede. With that being said, we could do whatever, the track day would be a blast, but I would have to prep my bike for that and I have never been on the track. I would prefer to see the area around Reno and enjoy a laid back sight seeing, run around where ever we go kind of trip. :beerchug:

I think I'd recommend skipping the track; If I were to be able to come THAT FAR, I want to ride thru all that beautiful scenery you have!

Hey Scar... first thats a great video on the VC truck route... :bowdown:
And yes i would like to know about the 2010 Stampede dates. Thanks.

I can't wait until the Stampede this year. I am definitely IN and as far as the whole event goes, Scar brotha, if you need any help please let me know. I have a few resources here in Sin City and wouldn't mind pullin the ace out of my sleeve for you. I have resources in Motorcycle Safety as well that I would love to see out there. :thumbsup:

I can't wait until the Stampede this year. I am definitely IN and as far as the whole event goes, Scar brotha, if you need any help please let me know. I have a few resources here in Sin City and wouldn't mind pullin the ace out of my sleeve for you. I have resources in Motorcycle Safety as well that I would love to see out there. :thumbsup:

Howie...that's awesome bro. I'm really grateful for your offer; it's very kind and deeply appreciated.

I'll definitely look you up if there's anything at all...

:beerchug:

Thanks, mang...you rock!

(ya hoon) :laugh:

what about getting group rides on the way into the event. you know, more or less figure out where to meet, and have a few groups ride in together. looks like a total blast, sorry i missed it.

what about getting group rides on the way into the event. you know, more or less figure out where to meet, and have a few groups ride in together. looks like a total blast, sorry i missed it.

Sorry you missed it, too. It was absolutely the blast you imagined.

I set up Ride Captains from all over the country. New England, Chicago, Florida, Texas, SoCal/AZ/CentCal, Seattle, and so on. Prizes were given out for those who brought the most with them, and for those who actually rode their 'busas the furthest to attend.

If you haven't seen it, search for 'Busa Stampede' and/or 'allaboutscar' on YouTube, and check out the new official website (click on the link in my signature).

Shortly I'll announce the date for the 2010 event and you'll be able to sign up to attend.

Good news Scar... too hear you say the 2010 date is near.... It really was a blast .....
Meeting and riding with you and Captain,Steve,Lisa etc.....I have a feeling the 2010 Stampede will be huge..WooHoo...

Good news Scar... too hear you say the 2010 date is near.... It really was a blast .....
Meeting and riding with you and Captain,Steve,Lisa etc.....I have a feeling the 2010 Stampede will be huge..WooHoo...

G'morning, Ralph...indeed, it will be.

I'm preparing to make the general announcement regarding the '10's specifics...so, within a week we'll all have a date we can 'ink' on our calendars. :beerchug:

Thanks Scar.. :beerchug: And the smilie is what i'm doing right now... sleep soon.... I work 6pm to 4am... arrgg.. 33 years at the same job... should be happy to get 40 a week and five weeks vaca per year.

Very much looking forward to not only meeting all the additional new people coming to Reno, but to hanging out with you, Jimbo, and Doyle again.

You guys rock.

Back