Stampeding Through The Ages (Poll)

More Busa Stampede Options

• Vendor Day (Sponsors set up a booth to interact with attendees in a ‘convention’ format)

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Track Day (Fernley)

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • More structured/scheduled rides (Group or individual ‘tours’ through the Sierra Nevadas)

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • A la carte payment (Pick and choose what you’d like to participate in/attend)

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Add 1-2 more days to the event

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Add 3-4 more days to the event

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
Wasnt able to attend last year but would like to try hard to next year. Sometimes Army makes you do things on days when you'd rather do other things. Lets hope they let me clear my:whistle: (their) calendar for the stampede next year.

Ride around Lake Tahoe? Fun road, beautiful drive, stuff to do.

I think it's about about an hour from Reno to North Shore Tahoe, then another hour or 2 around the lake depending on if/when/how much you want to stop. I'll try to find some pictures of that ride and post them up when I get home today.

Missed this years event, having just bought my 'busa I didn't venture that far. I would really like to try make the '10 event if possible. Joining up with others for the ride down would be nice. The date isn't too important to me.

Well, ya'llz...the Spring Bash is almost here, so it's time to start 'hawking' the Stampede.

You guys ready?:beerchug:

:cheerleader: I am.

Last edited:
Count me in...........again! I think I can make it, it's only 30 miles to the north of me!
Ha, I was reminiscing about the Stampede fun we had last year as the family and I entered the Chinese restaurant in the Peppermill this past weekend. I must have been thinking out loud because the wifey finally told me to calm down and chill out and please stop talking about Hayabusas, etc.. Oh well................some people just don't get it, you know? :whistle:
BTW...........seriously, best Chinese I have ever eaten! Reasonably priced too.

Back