Stampede

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Time is winding down, has everyone registered and payed for the stampede?

It will be a great time, the riding around Reno and Lake Tahoe is some of the best you can find.

Thanks Scar and others for working to put this together.
This was no easy undertaking. Many long hours and hard work with little or no thanks.

Let me get this out before we meet in July.

THANK YOU

Thank you for saying that, Scar has done an unreal job making this happen....the end result will be hundreds of new relationships and incredible fun! The great thing about the relationships part is that so many of us know one another from distance....after the STAMPEDE, the .ORG will be that much richer for it! Doyle

Going to be a great time... am hoping they will send me my tshirt etc.. paid to go but can not attend...

Scar is the man. The countless hours putting up with BS and the like. Hopefully, the stampede will be great. Can't wait to put a face to all these screen names. See ya there.

Yes in deed, I'm also "IN"! But then again, how can I not be, living only 30 miles from the Peppermill!? :laugh:
Scar has done a marvelous job putting this all together, none could have done better!!
I can hardly wait for Scar and whoever else comes along with him earlier in the "Stampede" week to sample some of what our mountain roads have to offer. A grand memory making week it will be!! :beerchug:

Damn.

Thanks you guys. Very, very cool.

Can't wait for it.

Going to be a great time... am hoping they will send me my tshirt etc.. paid to go but can not attend...

Randy; I didn't know you weren't coming. I can refund your $ and you can get a t-shirt after-the-fact... Or ? Let me know.

Last edited:
Hey Scar if I park my bike in a different spot can you please refund my $3?

:rofl: :rofl: :poke:

Kidding man. I'm just KIDDING.

Back