St. Patty Day Ride

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 17 2007,18:51)
(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:38)
(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,21
zzwhip.gif
)
(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:28) Man... Whos that ugly guy with Don?
Dude, we talked about you numerous times today!

You had better be at the Bash, dang, we need some more of those...... uhem....memories!

Yes, and another pic is certainly gonna be in order!
HAHA!!! It's kinda funny to think I'm that popular to come up in peoples conversations in Alalabama... Don't worry, When I show up, I'll bring plenty of memory juice... I mean alcohol... I mean... yeah, keep the phone away from me...
ices_rofl.gif
We were explaining to Don's son and his friend how tall you are.....This pic came to mind.

Oh and no need for a phone...Va will be there..LOL
Ben, lets just face it man....

Look at that pic, we are both goobers!!!!!!
Neither of us should stand beside Don!

(Powers739 @ Mar. 17 2007,18:55) I went for a ride today too... it seemed like we kept going in circles....

DSC05102.jpg

DSC05101.jpg

DSC05110.jpg

More pictures later, I have to get some sleep for tomorrow....
Ha ha smarty pants...thats funny.
laugh.gif
Bet ya had a good time!
beerchug.gif

Had a great time, but I will post later under it's own thread as to not jack yours... It looks like you all had a great time as well...

(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,22:00)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 17 2007,18:51)
(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:38)
(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,21
zzwhip.gif
)
(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:28) Man... Whos that ugly guy with Don?
Dude, we talked about you numerous times today!

You had better be at the Bash, dang, we need some more of those...... uhem....memories!

Yes, and another pic is certainly gonna be in order!
HAHA!!! It's kinda funny to think I'm that popular to come up in peoples conversations in Alalabama... Don't worry, When I show up, I'll bring plenty of memory juice... I mean alcohol... I mean... yeah, keep the phone away from me...
ices_rofl.gif
We were explaining to Don's son and his friend how tall you are.....This pic came to mind.

Oh and no need for a phone...Va will be there..LOL
Ben, lets just face it man....

Look at that pic, we are both goobers!!!!!!
Neither of us should stand beside Don!
Yeah... good point... But we both have a cool "superman" pose going...

(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,20:55)
(spikedoutbusa @ Mar. 17 2007,18:50) I don't know if I can ride with ya'll

ya'll ride in leathers!
SHOCKED.gif
Spike, I ride in leather darn near every time!

Sweat washes off, skin grafts dont!

That said, in August...... geez, mesh and jeans get real attractive!

I should have called you today man, my bad!
Thats cool... Next time you'll call... oh by the way you ever get to Krystals for the"bike night" .... I have a couple of friends comming down friday night to ride, love to have you come out

lurk.gif
Cool ride pics, was hoping Blonde was wearing a leather party gown, oh well. LQQKs like ya'll had a great ride. Love the Gulf Coast. Caught the white sand in some of the pics. Must be nice. Love the VaPub pics too
laugh.gif

Very nice pics, Blonde.. thanks for sharin them!
Looks like a great time was had by all...
race.gif

I had a great time too!!!  It was just a spur of the moment decision, Tim, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to ride to Mobile on Friday and back on Sunday.  I logged a total of 1016 miles.  Thanks for everything to BoB and YH2K. I had the time of my life.

See y'all at the BASH.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Mar. 19 2007,18:45) I had a great time too!!!  It was just a spur of the moment decision, Tim, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to ride to Mobile on Friday and back on Sunday.  I logged a total of 1016 miles.  Thanks for everything to BoB and YH2K. I had the time of my life.

See y'all at the BASH.
looks like you had a good time. Give me a call and lets head down there one weekend, I have been wanting to ride to the gulf, one time anyway.
biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Mar. 19 2007,20:02)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Mar. 19 2007,18:45) I had a great time too!!!  It was just a spur of the moment decision, Tim, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to ride to Mobile on Friday and back on Sunday.  I logged a total of 1016 miles.  Thanks for everything to BoB and YH2K. I had the time of my life.

See y'all at the BASH.
looks like you had a good time. Give me a call and lets head down there one weekend, I have been wanting to ride to the gulf, one time anyway.  
biggrin.gif
yeah Y'all come on down!

(Rayabusa0818 @ Mar. 19 2007,15:45) I had a great time too!!!  It was just a spur of the moment decision, Tim, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to ride to Mobile on Friday and back on Sunday.  I logged a total of 1016 miles.  Thanks for everything to BoB and YH2K. I had the time of my life.

See y'all at the BASH.
Don it was our pleasure....looking forward to April!
biggrin.gif

Back