St. Patty Day Ride

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Our friend Rayabusa0818 AKA Don came down from Tennessee to visit us in south Alabama so what else.... We went for a tour of the local (straight road attractions)! We lost Don once, he hit the rev limiter for the first time in his storied Busa career and no one had anything but good memories when the day was done....

Here are some pics of what we did...

Us at the Pink Pony Pub in Gulf Shores Alabama

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Us at the Pink Pony again

RayBusa, Blondeonabusa and YH2K at the beach

Perdido Pass near the Al. Fl line (what a great day!!!!)

Us under the overpass, at the pass...

The bikes at Weeks Bay

The Coast Guard boys had to take this pickof their bikes on a jetty at Weeks Bay, we kept the Busas on dry land for paranoid reasons all our own!

The Coasties!

Busas at the Fairhope Pier

Finally it was goodbye, Don has to ride all the way back to Vol country tomorrow so we parted ways...

Looks like you all had a good time. See ya at the bash.
biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Mar. 17 2007,18:00) Looks like you all had a good time. See ya at the bash.  
biggrin.gif
Tim, would have been better if you were here too!!

Maybe next time!

Yep, we will see you at the Bash sir, that is unless the earth opens up and swallows me before then, cant friggin wait to get back up there!
You and Don need to come earlier than Friday tho!!!

Give me a call the next time Don comes your way, I have been wanting to take a road trip to the beach. I cant take Halie out of school more than 1 day, but the thought has crossed my mind to come to the bash on Thursday and ride back home Thursday night and then back up on Friday with the crew that is going with me. we will see
biggrin.gif

Tim
smile.gif

Man... Whos that ugly guy with Don?

Just kidding, Look forward to seeing ALL yall at the bash soon... Is another pic with the yamahor gonna be required?
all_coholic.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:28) Man... Whos that ugly guy with Don?
Dude, we talked about you numerous times today!

You had better be at the Bash, dang, we need some more of those...... uhem....memories!

Yes, and another pic is certainly gonna be in order!

Just kidding, Look forward to seeing ALL yall at the bash soon... Is another pic with the yamahor gonna be required?  
all_coholic.gif
Ben....ya crack me up dude! See ya soon!

(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,21:32)

You had better be at the Bash, dang, we need some more of those...... uhem....memories!

HAHA!!! It's kinda funny to think I'm that popular to come up in peoples conversations in Alalabama... Don't worry, When I show up, I'll bring plenty of memory juice... I mean alcohol... I mean... yeah, keep the phone away from me...
ices_rofl.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Mar. 17 2007,18:19) Give me a call the next time Don comes your way, I have been wanting to take a road trip to the beach.  

Tim  
smile.gif
He sorta sprung this one on us! Next time maybe we can coordinate something but if you ever get the urge to come this way we owe you a tour of our part of the world!

No, dont let Halie miss too much school time! I did that and look how I turned out!!!!
Did you ever get her a back rest or is she on her own Bike now???

(yamahor @ Mar. 17 2007,18:38)
(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,21
zzwhip.gif
)

HAHA!!! It's kinda funny to think I'm that popular to come up in peoples conversations in Alalabama... Don't worry, When I show up, I'll bring plenty of memory juice... I mean alcohol... I mean... yeah, keep the phone away from me...
ices_rofl.gif
We were explaining to Don's son and his friend how tall you are.....This pic came to mind.

Oh and no need for a phone...Va will be there..LOL

php2C1KFrPM_1_.jpeg

I went for a ride today too... it seemed like we kept going in circles....

DSC05102.jpg

DSC05101.jpg

DSC05110.jpg

More pictures later, I have to get some sleep for tomorrow....

(spikedoutbusa @ Mar. 17 2007,18:50) I don't know if I can ride with ya'll

ya'll ride in leathers!
SHOCKED.gif
Spike, I ride in leather darn near every time!

Sweat washes off, skin grafts dont!

That said, in August...... geez, mesh and jeans get real attractive!

I should have called you today man, my bad!

(YH2K @ Mar. 17 2007,21:50)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Mar. 17 2007,18:19) Give me a call the next time Don comes your way, I have been wanting to take a road trip to the beach.  

Tim  
smile.gif
He sorta sprung this one on us! Next time maybe we can coordinate something but if you ever get the urge to come this way we owe you a tour of our part of the world!

No, dont let Halie miss too much school time! I did that and look how I turned out!!!!
Did you ever get her a back rest or is she on her own Bike now???
Halie is still on the back with me, no back rest,probably where she will stay for a while.
biggrin.gif
Maybe Don and I can come down for a weekend sometime before it gets to hot. I am planning on my family going on vacation in the pan handle area in june sometime I hope, I will keep ya posted.

Tim
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back