St. Louis Club

:welcome: I ride all winter, but generally the group rides are March-Oct. I make a few of the east coast and midwest Hayabusa events. I'm old fat and slow, so no worries.

Yea right.. :laugh: Now thats funny.. The slow part I mean..

I think most of the St. Louis busa riders are squids, you may not want to ride with them.:whistle:

did someone call for squids from the St. Louis area 'cause here i am :thumbsup:

i am across the river from you in Alton, IL...i ride year round also and tag along on a couple of BusaWhipped's rides and make all of the Bash's and MeetNGreets on here that my schedule will allow...other than that, i tend to ride by myself since most of my riding is done between midnight and 5 AM or i am headed out of town for a few days...i look forward to meeting and riding with you one of these days :beerchug:

did someone call for squids from the St. Louis area 'cause here i am :thumbsup:

i am across the river from you in Alton, IL...i ride year round also and tag along on a couple of BusaWhipped's rides and make all of the Bash's and MeetNGreets on here that my schedule will allow...other than that, i tend to ride by myself since most of my riding is done between midnight and 5 AM or i am headed out of town for a few days...i look forward to meeting and riding with you one of these days :beerchug:

:rofl::laugh:

I'll join in all fun. I'm in STL and welcome the new addition to our family! I'm 33, but ride very conservatively. I've got kids at home that depend on me returning all in one piece each time I take the beast out on the road. Did a couple "Test The Track" sessions at Gateway International Raceway this season. Wow, that was fun! I definitely concur on the full gear. I ride with boots, gloves, jacket, full face helmet, and usually jeans 100% of the time. It's the best insurance you can have against that idiot driver who's not paying attention.

I was at Black Sunday again this year, A little chilly because of the date change.

I'll join in all fun. I'm in STL and welcome the new addition to our family! I'm 33, but ride very conservatively. I've got kids at home that depend on me returning all in one piece each time I take the beast out on the road. Did a couple "Test The Track" sessions at Gateway International Raceway this season. Wow, that was fun! I definitely concur on the full gear. I ride with boots, gloves, jacket, full face helmet, and usually jeans 100% of the time. It's the best insurance you can have against that idiot driver who's not paying attention.

Looking forward to riding with you.

BTW, SQUID = Squirrely Kid. I am 35 miles South of Mt. Vernon. There are some good roads (for IL) just south of here in the Shawnee National Forest. Nothing like the roads Southeast of you though. :welcome:

Watch those guys ! They are all professional racers ! Im the only fat slow one around these parts !! :welcome:

ahh nice to meet another slow one. :laugh:

I'm not much into speed or driving crazy. Bet I'm slower than you are :poke:

Course I've only ridden my busa about 5 times. Hope to ride with you all some day.

Scott

Watch those guys ! They are all professional racers ! Im the only fat slow one around these parts !! :welcome:

Back