St. Louis Club

I think most of the St. Louis busa riders are squids, you may not want to ride with them.:whistle:

Squid= someone who rides wrecklessly or without gear or both.

There are a few riders from Hayabusa.Org in your area....not sure about M/C clubs.

Well learned something today. I don't have all the armor gear yet. I've ridden a cruiser for a couple of years and I have all the leather but I just got the Hayabusa a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be able to get/afford some armor gear by spring.

As far as riding wreckless, not for me. I'm a grandma rider mostly. I just like to go and have fun. Not into speed and not into wheel sports at all. I ended up with the Hayabusa on a trade from my truck. Only been on the busa about 3 times but I sure like it.

I think most of the St. Louis busa riders are squids, you may not want to ride with them.:whistle:

Squid= someone who rides wrecklessly or without gear or both.

There are a few riders from Hayabusa.Org in your area....not sure about M/C clubs.

Leather is better than a t-shirt. Always wear a full face helmet as well.

Well learned something today. I don't have all the armor gear yet. I've ridden a cruiser for a couple of years and I have all the leather but I just got the Hayabusa a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be able to get/afford some armor gear by spring.

As far as riding wreckless, not for me. I'm a grandma rider mostly. I just like to go and have fun. Not into speed and not into wheel sports at all. I ended up with the Hayabusa on a trade from my truck. Only been on the busa about 3 times but I sure like it.

LOL, welcome to the org brother. Got some pics of the new girl? There are a few riders in the St. Louis area. :beerchug:

You have some great org members near you. Busawhipped has a group that goes for rides, and semi is from Alton, Ill.

Yea I always wear my full face on the busa. I do have a brain bucket that I sometimes wear on the cruiser, however, it truly is a bucket. I know that because I got my bell rang after taking the ditch last year. Nice concussion with the brain bucket. Probably another reason I ride pretty careful, because I know what it's like to get bucked from the saddle and wake up in a hospital.

???

:welcome: I ride all winter, but generally the group rides are March-Oct. I make a few of the east coast and midwest Hayabusa events. I'm old fat and slow, so no worries.

Yea I say I'm fat and old too. I'm not exactly but it gets me out of things I don't want to do like sports and running and such. :rofl:

Maybe I'll tally up on the cheeseburgers to help with the natural insulation.

:welcome: I ride all winter, but generally the group rides are March-Oct. I make a few of the east coast and midwest Hayabusa events. I'm old fat and slow, so no worries.

Yea I say I'm fat and old too. I'm not exactly but it gets me out of things I don't want to do like sports and running and such. :rofl:

Maybe I'll tally up on the cheeseburgers to help with the natural insulation.

When I get the urge to excercise, I lay down until the urge goes away.

:rulez:

post-12-26380-worthless.gif

:welcome: to the addiction. I'm 73 miles east of the river on the IL side. :thumbsup:

As for gear, plenty to be had a great prices, check with some of the site sponsors, always nice to support those that support the site.
Also check the gear section, plenty of websites etc there where you can often find some great closeout deals.

Back