SRO getting tossed

pcs

Registered

i shouldn’t laugh because this is a serious issue. when young kids think its ok to get into a fist fights with police. where have we as adults failed... buuuuttttt, watching an adult man get tossed like dummy by a 15yr old…SMH.

i shouldn’t laugh because this is a serious issue. when young kids think its ok to get into a fist fights with police. where have we as adults failed... buuuuttttt, watching an adult man get tossed like dummy by a 15yr old…SMH.
This is another thing that i have noticed with officers in some videos. The SRO's struggle in subduing a kid. It has shown that a lot of them rely only on their presence/authority. They are out of shape or have no type of hand to hand combat skills. With teens today acting the way they do, there will be a lot more videos like this or there will be stories of teenagers getting killed because they decided to fight an officer. It might even be possible that you hear an officer getting killed because they were not able to subdue someone.

This is another thing that i have noticed with officers in some videos. The SRO's struggle in subduing a kid. It has shown that a lot of them rely only on their presence/authority. They are out of shape or have no type of hand to hand combat skills. With teens today acting the way they do, there will be a lot more videos like this or there will be stories of teenagers getting killed because they decided to fight an officer. It might even be possible that you hear an officer getting killed because they were not able to subdue someone.
pepper spray works amazing in most cases.

Back