SR-i-500 Alarm ....

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>THIS POST IS DEAD PLEASE POST IN NEW GROUP BUY.</span>
If you have questions pertaining to this subject PM me.

Um, the deal seems to still be okay. I called and spoke to Anthony for over an hour (GREAT conversation) and bought the system. Including freight, all connectors, all options, etc. etc. it was $342.99 to my door.

Am I complaining? Not a chance! I'm a happy camper, so far!

--Wag--

Um, the deal seems to still be okay. I called and spoke to Anthony for over an hour (GREAT conversation) and bought the system. Including freight, all connectors, all options, etc. etc. it was $342.99 to my door.

Am I complaining? Not a chance! I'm a happy camper, so far!

--Wag--[/QUOTE]

Dont mean to bust your bubble,Wag, but the whole kit with everything plus the Suzuki harness goes for $299 shipped through K-Waterbug.

Um, the deal seems to still be okay.  I called and spoke to Anthony for over an hour (GREAT conversation) and bought the system.  Including freight, all connectors, all options, etc. etc. it was $342.99 to my door.

Am I complaining?  Not a chance!  I'm a happy camper, so far!

--Wag--

Dont mean to bust your bubble,Wag, but the whole kit with everything plus the Suzuki harness goes for $299 shipped through K-Waterbug.[/QUOTE]
Then the guy on the phone sold me a line.

Dammit.

Buyer beware.

--Wag--

Back