SR-i-500 Alarm ....

thanks ICEMAN
smile.gif

soon2b I got my confirmation email... but yet to get my tracking number
wink.gif

I'm gonna order mine in the next couple of weeks... just gotta get the tax refund first
cool.gif

The guy told me it was going to be shipped the same day,since I ordered it early that morning. Should be receiving it this week.

bacharles
Hypnotiq Busa,  Where did you mount your brain for the alarm as well as the sensor?

JD
I mounted the brain on the side of the trunk between the subframe, and the sensor is on top of the ECU.  Fits perfectly.

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107794818 -->

arey, avi told me that he would ship it in 3-4 days and give me the confirmation. Still not got any mail... I think i'll call him or email him tomorrow! dont wanna look too desperate
biggrin.gif

Ordered mine today.
Well, again thanks guys, couldn't have gotten a better deal w/out you guys!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107809098 -->

arey, avi told me that he would ship it in 3-4 days and give me the confirmation. Still not got any mail... I think i'll call him or email him tomorrow! dont wanna look too desperate
biggrin.gif
He was suppose to send me an email that day but I haven't received any. He's probably tied up with so many orders. Good luck.Hope you receive it soon.

Scorpio sells the adapter plug for the Busa. It's inserted between the factory tail light wire and the bike harness. I soldered all of my connections and used some conduit (looked like ICE did similar work on his).

beerchug.gif

Haven't completely read Ice's write up yet, but is the alarm just as easy to install with a TG undertail and a flasher kit? Or are there different steps I need to take?

bacharles
Hypnotiq Busa,  Where did you mount your brain for the alarm as well as the sensor?

JD
I mounted the brain on the side of the trunk between the subframe, and the sensor is on top of the ECU.  Fits perfectly.
Try mounting the brain under the tank, to the rear tranny mount. The brain is water tight, so it won't cause any problems, and the heat isn't too bad.  It's loud, and harder to get too if you want to shut it up.  The only downside is possible decreased radio range.

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107814353 -->

ebay, 310tyd, without anti highjacking...
Anti-hijacking $29.....
Same price for Members of the Org who don't want the Anti-hijacking feature... $299 + shipping. I forgot to post up cause I've been busy getting things ready for the Meet-N-Greet. Plus, No warranty if you don't buy from a registered dealer. There are no registered dealers that I know of selling on E-bay. But, appreciate members posting up when they find a better deal. Good find Bajabug, Don't want to get taken here on the Org...

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Just so everyone knows I'm working on securing a permanent source for this alarm.... Could see a better price! I'll let you know as things develope!</span>

well if you think you'll have this new perm source and cheaper rate by the end of the month for this group buy, please let me know....I'm just waiting on my tax refund so I can get in on this deal
cool.gif

thanks, i truly do appreciate the work your putting in ks-w on the group buy. let us know what you come up with.

ShortBoarder,

When did your order? Did you order via the internet or telephone? I ordered last week over the internet and haven't heard anything.

Back