SR-i-500 Alarm ....

I ordered mine Friday over the phone. He told me that I'd get it around the middle of this week. I'm hoping on tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest.

////

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107921461 -->

ShortBoarder,

When did your order?  Did you order via the internet or telephone?  I ordered last week over the internet and haven't heard anything.
i logged onto the board just when ks posted the contact info. I called about 15 minutes later.  I was kinda surprised to get it that fast, actually....

btw - they didn't email me a confirmation or anything, it just showed up...

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107929202 -->

Hey guys, I got the FedEx tracking number... My i500 has been dispatched. In fact got a call from the FedEx people also today, saying that they will deliver it in a day or two
biggrin.gif

All thanks to ks-waterbug for his efforts. Way to go dude...
wink.gif

Ordered mine today....some real nice people there.

Thanks again Ks for all your assistance
super.gif
What's kind of messed up is they're about three miles from where I'll be moving in a couple of weeks.
biggrin.gif

Hi mates!! i am looking for the scorpio alarm sr i-500 with the perimeter sensor. I am in Europe (Spain) and my bike its an Aprilia RSV1000R 2005 (chosen after reading almost all the posts of this forum)... so, in fact, i am not an owner of a Hayabusa, even i am not a solid member of this forum. I am not expecting to have the discount, but i would like to ask u if anyone knows if it is possible to ship from my country and, of course, if it can be fitted to my Aprilia.

I have already contacted Aritronix asking the same, and i am waiting for their news.

Thanks in advance!! thanks for your help to make me happy
smile.gif

The alarm should work with your Aprilia, however they may not have a factory connector. I've seen other makes of motorcycles not covered so the owners had to install without the factory connector. This isn't really a big deal, just a little extra work. The shipping issue is something I'm not familar with..... Let us know how it goes. I do know another member had one shipped over seas without to many problems. It just wasn't Spain. Hope this helps.....

Cya, Those guys ship to any place that you want... I live in India, and they shipped it to me. So I'm quite sure they will ship it to you.
biggrin.gif
Not too sure if you will get a factory connector kit for the Aprilia. But, You could always use the generic kit...

The alarm should work with your Aprilia, however they may not have a factory connector. I've seen other makes of motorcycles not covered so the owners had to install without the factory connector. This isn't really a big deal, just a little extra work. The shipping issue is something I'm not familar with..... Let us know how it goes. I do know another member had one shipped over seas without to many problems. It just wasn't Spain. Hope this helps.....
Thanks waterbug. Can i pm you for the deal with the alarm or do u prefer to do it myself??

Thanks in advance

<!--EDIT|Cya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109863172 -->

Cya, Those guys ship to any place that you want... I live in India, and they shipped it to me. So I'm quite sure they will ship it to you.
biggrin.gif
Not too sure if you will get a factory connector kit for the Aprilia. But, You could always use the generic kit...
Sure they can!! thanks for reporting your experience.

I am looking for waterbug to tell the way to do the ship. I am a little bit nervous about the standard plugs... anyone have connected it without the factory kit??

I have send an email to Aritronix asking for information:

<span style='color:firebrick'>Hello, i am the owner of an Aprilia RSV 1000 R 2005 and would like to buy a Scorpio i-500 alarm with the perimeter sensor.

I have searched in your web for the factory connectors but seems not to be.

Can u tell me if it is posible to plug your alarm to my bike?? And if it is possible how much would be to ship it from Europe (Spain)??

Thanks in advance, sincerelly,

Carlos S.Santos</span>

Aritronix have inmediatly answered my mail with the following:

<span style='color:firebrick'>Hello Carlos,

You are correct we, currently do not make the factory connector for Aprilia but we do include the universal connector kit with every unit. The universal connector kit can be used on any bike as long as it has a 12 volt battery. The shipping cost to Spain is $35 using FedEx.

Saludos

Marco Galaz

Aritronix, Ltd.</span>

So, i want an alarm too, but, dont know if i can have the special discount for the org members. I haven't told them anything about it. Waiting for your news, waterbug.

Hope this help others out of USA to ship the alarm, see u guys!!

The Bug is on this..... cya, give me sometime to see if I can get you the whole shooting match for roughly $340 delivered. No factory connector, I understand.

The Bug is on this..... cya, give me sometime to see if I can get you the whole shooting match for roughly $340 delivered. No factory connector, I understand.
You're definitely a great and stand-up type guy K-bug.
bowdown.gif
If I've said it once... I'll say it again... "We really appreciate all the extra effort you (and others) put into making these deals a reality."

Thanks Bug. And yes u are right, without the factory connector.

thanks again

<!--EDIT|Cya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109871408 -->

Cya, this could get a little complicated. PM me ...
There is a lot of work to be done on your end to get everything pre-verified (If your paying by credit card). Can you call a 1-800 number, do you speak fairly good English? (They don't have anyone who speaks your native tongue at our group buy sponser.) If you can let me know the answer to some of these questions I can try and get this whole thing worked out.....

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109877777 -->

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>THIS GROUP BUY IS DEAD, HOWEVER SEE ANY POST OF MINE AND READ THE SMALL PRINT AT THE BOTTOM FOR A BETTER CURRENT DEAL</span>

Hey, for anyone like me who missed out on the deal, parts411.com has the alarm and harness for $332 + shipping. Why is it that I never have money when the group buys come around?....

Back