SR-i-500 Alarm ....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
PM me for a better deal.....

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109963387 -->

right on. Thanks for hooking this up! There's power in numbers....

beerchug.gif

btw, if you call, you don't have to get Avi directly. The woman who answered the phone knew about the discount and can take the order....

Avi wants the site to come up with some pictures of the system installed and possibly put together a FAQ section... This would include questions about the install, operation, and features of the alarm. As they pertain to our beloved Busa!

KS, you da man
biggrin.gif
Thanks for getting involved and setting this up again
cool.gif

Thanks Ks! If I remember right I think Iceman did an install tutorial on here a while back...with detailed pics. Hope we can use that and possibly place it up front so everyone can use it again.

Thanks again...

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Thinker these are a absolute breeze to install especially with the direct plug in the only real difficulties is locating the stuff where you want and running the wires otherwiise it's plug and play and yes ICE did a very nice write up on these i belive it's in the Mod section i used this when i installed my first alarm

Oh and KS you are Da man it's great haveing board members like you i defitnaly will owe you a couple drinks at the meet and greet party in Colorado Make sure you rember to collect em now
cool.gif

They got you answered.... ICEMANN saves the day!
ICE is without doubt the resident electrical guru....

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SPECIAL NOTE:</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SPECIAL NOTE:</span>

In my install instructions it was determined that my wire harness was a little different for the anti hijack connections. I used a yellow/green wire and it works fine for me.
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HOWEVER</span>

On nearly every other busa the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ORANGE/WHITE</span> ignition wire was used for this and works great.

Also HAYWOOD did a seperate write up for his bike that is an option as well.

ICE

sounds good im interested, but can someone tell me more about the perimeter sensor thingy. 3 stage? can we program our own audble alarms"get off my busa beeotch"lol:p

Thanks Again KS for hooking us up. I've been considering an alarm and will not let this opportunity pass.

I too have a question about the proximity sensor. I had one on my truck, but it only worked through the glass, if you approached the vehicle below the glass sight line, the proximity would not chirp................how does this work on a bike?

OK, just ordered...................between the HID, Iridium windscreen, alarm, and new riding jacket, I've spent $950.00 on this bike in just the last week...............I need a new job.
tounge.gif

Back