Squirrel Takes Down Busa

Still waiting for the play by play on this one. :poke: Just sayin' if Doyle can Kung Fu a deer outta the way doin' 80 MPH. At night while listening to 80's Girl Bands and doing crunches on the pillion with the throttle locked. :whistle: A squirrel? Jeez you gotta tell that story. :rulez:

Glad to see your ok, truly sorry about the bike. Have a couple of Gen II spares nothing for a I.

I don't know...that squirrel in the GEICO commercial is able to move a station wagon by screaming...

Last weekend they in Idaho I think they were really depressed...one section of road about 12 over a course of 5 miles kept jumping out in front of us trying to commit suicide:laugh:

Glad everyone is OK and it was only bike parts that need replacing.

Sorry to hear about it Ken. Hope you get your bike back together. I almost had a run in with a deer. I was going down this road (2 lane road) and saw him kinda standing off to the right down in a open area. I'll be d@mn if he didn't start running towards me. I was doing about 45 - 50 mph maybe a little more. But here is the funny thing (not at the time though)..he started running right for me and I thought he was going to run across my path. He gets right up to the road turns right and started running along side me!!! I mean I could have taken my hand off the throttle and touched him. I clutch it in and gave it some hard throttle in hopes if scaring him back off into the woods. I did it a couple of times and it worked. He just trotted off back into the woods. To the cars that were coming in the other direction..I bet it was a sight for them to see. Someone on a Busa and a deer running along side of him. It would have made a hell of a poster if someone could have gotten the shot!:laugh:

I ran over a dead racoon sunday. Just went for the head and let the bike do its thing. I had no time to go around it,I just went over. Lost of critters with death wishes lately.A deer got my tahoe a month ago.I only had it 2 weeks. Lots of dead deer all over the area were I live.

I ran over a dead racoon sunday. Just went for the head and let the bike do its thing. I had no time to go around it,I just went over. Lost of critters with death wishes lately.A deer got my tahoe a month ago.I only had it 2 weeks. Lots of dead deer all over the area were I live.

Thats because they F**K like rabbits and the hunting season is not long enough. Hit one a few months back....totaled my car. They are outta control here in NC.

Back