Squirrel Takes Down Busa

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

One of our SoCal peeps has been downed by a squirrel, earlier this weekend. Generally speaking, he's o.k., save for some road rash (jeans), etc.

I'm waiting for an official list of parts he needs to get his busa back on the road, but here's a preliminary list which he put in another thread...

Does anyone have any of the following for a Gen1 'bus?

It's a later-year Gen1, and I don't remember exactly what year it is.

Please help me put together some offers for TheeMrRdKill (Ken)...

Thanks, everyone.

( clutch cover/housing .. clutch handle ...another new (L) mirrior ..< sigh> my double bubble ..became a quadriple bubble windsreen

:beerchug:

Ken: whatever else you need, post it up here.

How big was this squirrel??
giantsquirrell_patio_1.jpg

Damn squirrels! Have run out in front of me a couple times. You just have to hold on & keep your course. While praying if you hit....you'll just kinda run over the lil guy :dunno: :whistle:

Glad to hear no serious injuries though.

Damn, sorry to hear about the accident, but glad Ken(?) is (for the most part) ok.

WTF is up with all the game carnage lately? If it's any consolation I almost hit a chipmunk will ridin' yesterday... :poke:

D

Ok, what gives? squirrel, turkey, tomorrow it will be a little old lady with a walker... makin me nervous there Scar :rofl:

I've got a stock windscreen, he's more than welcome to it.

Looks like the left side is hurt, does he need a clutch cover or stator cover?

I have a clear windsreen ( stock style ) or clear touring windscreen, stock cans ...

- K

Errrr.. how did a squirell take out a Busa?

I hit one doing about 160 one time. I dont think I even felt it. the guy behind me said all he saw was a red puff that was caused by the tires obliterating the squirell.

Errrr.. how did a squirell take out a Busa?

I hit one doing about 160 one time. I dont think I even felt it. the guy behind me said all he saw was a red puff that was caused by the tires obliterating the squirell.

I'll let Ken tell the tale. I wasn't there.

I'm sure it could turn into a 'grease spot' :laugh: in no time 'flat'.:laugh:

Although all crash posts are serious and we give it our all, that is the funniest pic of the beast! Having soccer kicked a deer butt 2 weeks ago, I wonder how the squirrel would have fared? Scar, I never know what to expect from your posts, thanks for livening up the place. Doyle

I'll let Ken tell the tale. I wasn't there.

I'm sure it could turn into a 'grease spot' :laugh: in no time 'flat'.:laugh:
now wait a sec, we need a dead body for evidence or a witness... (or a puppy dies)

Back