Spring Fever or WHAT!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Have you noticed how the "Random Thoughts" catagory has taken over our motorcycle website and is getting very busy with everything non bike related?

I think you guyz need a ride on the busa before you really GO WACK! Dont dispair spring is allmost here my friends and your sanity will return ... heck Daytona is just a couple weeks away.

Just goofin on ya - Have a good one. KC
smile.gif

I'll be the first to admit to havin' a BAD case of cabin fever...
drooling3.gif
Come on SPRING!!!
biggrin.gif

Definitely guilty there. I spent the winter doing all my upgrades/mods and now it's killing me that I can't ride yet. Once spring hits, I'm gonna ride like there's no tomorrow.

Guilty as charged! I'm bouncin off the wall here. You heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) right? Well I have the terminal incurable variety call SHAD (Seasonal Hayabusa Affective Disorder). I don't know if I can last much longer...

I'm in the U.S. on vacation AWAY from my Busa! Whats a guy supposed to do?
rock.gif

Definitely guilty there.  I spent the winter doing all my upgrades/mods and now it's killing me that I can't ride yet.  Once spring hits, I'm gonna ride like there's no tomorrow.
Yeah i got cabin fever to but the hell with it as soon as i get this exhaust and tire im out the door. I dont care if its 20 degs i've had enough

Cabin Fever? what's that? Been riding every week.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry, but the one nice thing about this state is the year round riding it offers.

laugh.gif

Done the oil change, done the mods, checked the tire pressure, polished the screen, posted messages to the .org.....

Running out of things to do....

I rode almost 2000 miles in the last 10 days....including a track day....whats this spring fever all about
rock.gif
tounge.gif

I rode almost 2000 miles in the last 10 days....including a track day....whats this spring fever all about  
rock.gif

tounge.gif
Not fair. I haven't put 100 miles on in the last 3 months. I am dying for warm weather. No matter what the temp is I have to go for a 1 year anniversary ride on Sunday.

In two weeks I'll be in Arizona with the busa. I haven't even seen my bike since before Christmas much less had the chance to go out and freeze on it for a few minutes. I'm absolutely dying to ride.....I feel like I'm in de-tox or something.
crazy.gif

well not having a bike right now and not knowing if I ever will have another one I don't want any warm weather. It hurts to much to hear the bikes go riding by.
sad.gif

Back