Spring Bash Help!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
So as the bash approaches we are going to see if members that live closer can bring a few things.

Things that we need help with are,

Tables
Propane tanks
Help for the dinner that we will be having on Friday nite.

Thats a few for now, but im sure the list will be updated!

Hope to all you soon! :beerchug:

I'm either trailering down w/ Loomis or renting a van and arriving a 'lil earlier, but either way I think we'll have room for a couple rental tables. I'll look into it ASAP.

I'm either trailering down w/ Loomis or renting a van and arriving a 'lil earlier, but either way I think we'll have room for a couple rental tables. I'll look into it ASAP.

My hotel room should have a table in it. I offer that!!:laugh:

As for the tables, ill find out what church we got them from last year!

We where able to borrow them last year, im just not quite sure if we gave them a donation or not!

Bump...

I have an extra propane tank...fit it in your trailer?

Am i on the list for dishes or trash duty? Or do i have to baby sit Angela?

As for the tables, ill find out what church we got them from last year!

We where able to borrow them last year, im just not quite sure if we gave them a donation or not!

John I have Emily's number and yes, we donated leftover paper goods and food that we had (chips, bread, condiments, etc.) Should I call her this week?

Bump...

I have an extra propane tank...fit it in your trailer?

Am i on the list for dishes or trash duty? Or do i have to baby sit Angela?

Umm.....I've got a special job for you Ace. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I have a few table here that maybe I could haul in my pickup.

John I have Emily's number and yes, we donated leftover paper goods and food that we had (chips, bread, condiments, etc.) Should I call her this week?

Umm.....I've got a special job for you Ace. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I thought you had set it up but forgot, duh! :banghead:

I thought you had set it up but forgot, duh! :banghead:

I didn't forget....just waiting for you two slow pokes to get off your arses and let me know how many you need. I'm going to need a truck tho. I'll set it up for pick up on Thursday and drop off on Saturday afternoon? They will probably need them back for Sunday a.m. Oh and I'll need able bodies to help carry. :rulez:

Plenty of bodies at the bash...all are able, with maybe a caine thrown in for good measure! hehehe

might also have a propane tank, will look tomorrow when I get home.

i told in an earlyer post i could help out with whatever you needed
just dont have a lot of cash flow to buy stuff but could help out any way i could

Making list's now! So ill get back to people soon, by Pm's!

Thanks!

i can't really bring tables or propane tanks on the bike but i'm willing to help however i can :beerchug:

p.s. my parents always said i was good at cleaning up any left-overs :laugh:

Last edited:
Back