Spring 2013 Bash Room List

New to forum, can anyone give me info on Bussa Bash 2013 location ETC? Really would like to go..

Read through the Bash section for more detail, But its april 20-27th in Robbinsville NC. Most folks stay the The Phillips or hang out there till bedtime after a day of riding. Its great group of people and amazing riding, BE THERE!!:laugh:

Omar's been getting the trailer all ready for Busai...he said last night "Come on Bash!" so I think we're more than ready to be there :thumbsup:

I have BAD news.

I just hit 600 miles on the HP4. So that means the rev limiter is coming off for the First Service. Good Luck keeping up at the Gap. :laugh:

LOL Just Kidding!!!

Called earlier and got room 115 at Phillips from the 25th - 30th.
Will be myself and a friend with a cruiser.
Look forward to seeing everyone. Last time I was there was for the Spring Bash '06.

I have BAD news.

I just hit 600 miles on the HP4. So that means the rev limiter is coming off for the First Service. Good Luck keeping up at the Gap. :laugh:

LOL Just Kidding!!!

See ya at the look out, pack a good lunch to enjoy while ya wait for me. :laugh:

Called earlier and got room 115 at Phillips from the 25th - 30th.
Will be myself and a friend with a cruiser.
Look forward to seeing everyone. Last time I was there was for the Spring Bash '06.

Jeff! That is awesome man! I made my very first Dragon run with you and Scott...

Got a Busa last April, was tboned in June, and got the bike back together last week, I'm going to call later and see if there any more rooms, what's closer hotel to this one if its filled???

Got a Busa last April, was tboned in June, and got the bike back together last week, I'm going to call later and see if there any more rooms, what's closer hotel to this one if its filled???

Microtel

Update, Cottage 207-209
Wed 24 to Sun 28

Loomis and Better Half Kim.
in-laws so Kim as someone to go Gamble with
RacerV and Danielle
Earlybird!!

I will Not be there now, Jen and I are moving her to NH that weekend.
Also Grumpy will not be making either!
Hope to see you all in the Fall!

Back