Sport Rider Magazine

Page 33

IMG_0033.jpg

You are a god among men. Thanks for going the extra mile for your brethren here at the ORG.

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

man pipe!! you never stop helping do ya bro? thx so much for your time ONCE AGAIN on help out your bro's..... as for the reading they did a great job and i CANT wait to hear the final u.s spec horsepower output to grin at my buds on the 1400
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif

My mags at home.. And I'm Thousands of miles away.. But thanks to you I got to read this.. You are aces for doing this Thank You Thank You Thank You..
bowdown.gif

Killer article for sure..
beerchug.gif
Suzuki did it right..
super.gif

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all these pages
beerchug.gif

I will now go back and look at the pictures, now that I have read all of it!

I love the front end with out all the faring screws! Still hate the rear!

Thanks for the spending the time to scan in all of those pages.
beerchug.gif

I do subscribe to SR but I haven't seen it in person as yet.

Cool article. Makes me think about an 08 upgrade (but my 06 still has many more mod's to go!).

(Pipefighter248 @ Jul. 05 2007,17:26) No problem fellas.
Just glad to help the boards out as much as I can.
beerchug.gif
First you make me go buy those pipes, now your gonna make me go buy this mag... heck, try talking about a ZR-1, Pamela Anderson or something like that.
laugh.gif

Seriously cool stuff and thanks for sharing.
super.gif

I hate to admit it but i really kinda wish i had waited a few months to see the new one instead of buying my 07 ohh well but as soon as i can afford an 08 ide really like to get one

Now I know why I love this site so much. Thanks for the read Pipefighter248, and going through the trouble.

Back