Sponsors

One of the reasons I love this board. Thanks Cap
beerchug.gif

I got a set of pig spotters from Spyder and ( not there fault ) but the way they were packaged from the factory was bad and they got rub marks . He said to call him this week so I will let you guys know what is up after that . Shipping was alittle slow but not bad! After all it was the holidays .

Great news.... It seems that a small glitch kept things from flowing smoothly with Spyder Racing. I have been sending emails back and forth with Chris from Spyder Racing and he found the problem and had it fixed within 8 hours..... When bad news comes I put it out there and when good news comes I follow up the same way... Chris was able to overnight a missing package to me and I got it today. In this box is some of the shiniest chrome busa parts you've ever seen....... I appreciate Chris for working through this with me and I want you guys to know that he was very upfront and honest in coming to a resolution. Once he realized that there was a problem he was all over it... Please welcome Spyder Racing back to the group ....

Chris, please accept my apologies if this caused you any hardships........

Now ON WITH THE RAFFLES.....

CAp

Poor ol Chris. I smash him every other day for this and that and everyone does the same. To be honest, he is bang on about 95% of the time. Thats about 85% better than many others. Nice follow up, Cap. I'm glad that it worked out and that you put that part in too.
beerchug.gif
I'll see if I can catch a picture of the bloody huge emu family that hangs around my new house and post it up. I miss Steve Irwin.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Cap, good or bad we like to be in the know.
super.gif

Back