Sponsors

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
As the owner of the website I have to ride a fine line between working to get sponsors on the site and keeping you all informed. In an attempt to not bash a couple of companies I need to inform you that they are no longer sponsors.

Extreme Motorsports fell 6 months behind in payments and have removed them from the board. For those that didn't know they produced the G3 tag brackets that you find on ebay. I know there have been issues and delays but I think waiting 6 months for some form of payment was fair.

Spyder Racings banner has been removed as well. Spyder fell behind by 3 months and I think I have also given every opportunity to have them rectify the situation. I have sent three emails to them and they have responded to each that for one reason or the other the shipments were packaged or something has happenned. I think that Spyder has a great product line but apparently they cannot get the product out the door.

I don't want to bash these companies but the members need to know the service that I have received.

I can now say with a clear conscience that I have passed the information to you and you can purchase from them at your own risk...

Cap

Thanks CAp
wink.gif

that's one of the reasons i like this board- i know if someone has been around a while and developed relationships or they are allowed to be a sponsor here, i can trust them
beerchug.gif
thanks CAp

It's been said that, "good news barely makes it across the street, and bad news travels the world!". Some companies could learn from that. Thanks for the update.
beerchug.gif

I have been waiting for Spyder to respond to my Email's if my order has shipped. Ordered 12/31/06

Back