free Cam-Am Spyder!

red1100cc

Registered
i have seen a few giveaways on here but never a bike.:laugh:
i thought i would share.
Spyder Blog - Community | BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster

from their web site.

"If nothing thrills you like the wind whipping against your face while you cruise down the coast; if your weekend plans revolve around finding that perfect road trip, we've got some news for you. We want you to bring your passion to our new Can-Am Spyder roadster brand ambassador group. You'll join some of the most recognizable and obsessive Spyder riders on the planet: Fred Rau, Lamont Bryden and Daniel Bastien. We're looking for two more roadster enthusiasts. Here's your chance to become one of them, and ride a new Can-Am Spyder RS-S.

We are looking for the hardcore riders, weekend-warriors, and daily commuters to become members of our ambassador team for six months. The two entrants who are selected will author original blog posts about their adventures and share updates, photos and videos on Facebook.

These fanatics will receive their own Spyder RS-S roadster to tour the country on. And don't worry about cash; each winner will get a stipend for road trips and other expenses that come up on the road. As if that isn't enough, Can-Am is sending the winners to Los Angeles on an all-expenses paid trip for an orientation weekend May 13 – 15 with Fred Rau and other members of the Spyder team.

How to Enter

Interested? Here's how the search is going down:

Submit an original essay and video post describing to us why you deserve to be a member of the Spyder roadster team. Remember, if you're selected, you will be writing blog posts and creating video content - make your submission something you think others would want to read/watch!
Your essay should be no longer than 200 words and your video should be no longer than five minutes.
Send your submission, including the essay and link to your YouTube video to spydersearch@brp.com. You must include your full name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number and email address along with your submission in the body of the e-mail.

This search is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Full details along with complete rules and regulations can be found here."

I use to ride one of them and have to say they are so much FUN:cheerleader: I am thinking of getting another one for a second bike/trike LOL It is amazing how much fun you can have on one of them. I really would suggest if you have never tried one out do it. I think you will enjoy it. I had one of the first models that came out and man it would fly. I could smoke the back tire through 3 gears with no trouble. It had 140 on the speed o and I had been over 100 on it a few times. The handling if unbelievable. Here where I live we have a dealer and you can go and try one out as ling as you have a MC permit. I will give it :thumbsup::thumbsup: up

ya know, i should register! only problem is :whistle: i have never put a video on youtube, and wouldn't know where to start. only video cam i have is on the computer or my phone; and i don't really know how to use them. :banghead:

a free ride would be pretty groovy! :beerchug:

The only thing I did not like was the twitchyness at speed. Atleast the used one I rode had that issue.

I went and looked at a new one and thought it was waaaayyyy overpriced!(19,500 for the sport model 21,000 for the loaded one) The hand grips were terrible and it just felt cheaply made. I noticed it only had one lever on the handle bars and it was on the left side so dunno if it was brake or clutch. Plus it only gets 30mph. No offense just dont think I would spend that kind of money on one jmho!:beerchug:

Back