Spiders

Sum Beach

Registered
Lately I have been noticing more spiders in the garage lately. I have sprayed with Raid bug killer but that didnt last too long. Getting tired of spiders using the bike as their personal jungle gym. Especially the big black widow I killed today.
Just wanted to know what others are using to protecte their bikes/garages form pests. Suggestions please!!

You think its bad there, come to SoCal. We moved the Trailer to the front of the house for Vacation yesterday. Not even 2 hrs and they had already started in on some webs. Not to mention the Web on the busa that appeared thru the course of dinner! Annoying, but they do eat the even more annoying bugs.

440e44c1-4334-7167.jpg

there was a spider the size of my phone chilling outside the barracks last night. it's web was easily 8 feet across, he was finishing off a slightly smaller monster spider. he was right underneath a light as well, so really easy to see. i should've snapped a picture.

My old garage had some sheets of sheet rock standing up waiting for me to finish the rest of the garage. I started moving them one day and about a million (not an exaggaration) brown recluse spiders had made nests and there were babies everywhere!

I set off about 6 of those bug bombs, a couple a day, several days apart and it killed them all

Back