Spent a week with Revlis...

I think tt was more the other way around.. we ate quite a bit of Mexican food for the first few days!
firedevil.gif

Looks a little bored here... "How much longer must this go on?"
I saw this shot when I was going through the pictures and I have no Idea what the hell I was doing...

post-12-99909-what_time_it_is.JPG

I dunno, But I do know that we also had this shot... where believe it or not, I am indeed smiling... I think.

Was really good having you guys up here, Brenda you are the only other person who has ever ridden Lilah more than about 30'... Hope you had fun.

DSC03580sml.jpg

I think tt was more the other way around.. we ate quite a bit of Mexican food for the first few days!
firedevil.gif
laugh.gif
And you thought the fans in the house were for the heat....

As for the death defying Drive in the Mountains... Well Bro I gotta hand it to you, 100+ miles of twisties at break neck speeds along cliff edges with no guard rails and you only squeaked out one "Jesus Christ" and one "DUDE DRIVE DON"T WAVE!"...
SHOCKED.gif
Pretty damned impressive bro... Nerves of steel.

Here's a link to a brief description of the road we were on Hwy 542 at Eric's Roads.
And a Google Maps View of the same. There's a more to it than this but this shows the reason for the drive which is the HUGE volcano and Twiddly bits in the last 12 miles. Real Mountain Roads, Real Twisties, no crowds...

Untitled_1.jpg

I can practically taste the raw sweetness of those roads.

I think I'm going to cry.

laugh.gif

Was really good having you guys up here, Brenda you are the only other person who has ever ridden Lilah more than about 30'...  Hope you had fun.
Thank you again sir.

As far as Lilah... she is one smooth girl. Riding BOB feels like kicking a mule when I shift. I definately have to get the oil you were talking about. (Silkolene? what?) Thank you so much for letting borrow her. You must also have nerves of steel to watch someone else ride her. Although I KNOW she looked hot going down the road
race.gif

Back