Speedsupplies, oklahoma

Man... and the story continues. This really sucks. I really hope you can at least eventually get your money back.

Damnit. OKC is about 1050 miles from my house, or in Busa terms about 8hrs w/o LEO interference
smile.gif
I'd enjoy hitting this visit up with Cap and Prof. Hate to see crap companies take advantage of people, worse when they know its so difficult to do anything about it from overseas. Bastards.

Quadron
In the meantime, go ahead and file a complaint here.

It might not do anything to get your situation resolve. It can possibly protect others by adding another “no responseâ€￾ and unresolved complaint to his list.

His ebay feedback sucks
Worse than the first glance if you read all of the complaints the have been removed by mutual agreement.

(Professor @ Dec. 10 2006,08:28) Quadron
In the meantime, go ahead and file a complaint here.
Been there, done that....

Speedsupplies didn't bother to answer anything to BBB. They are starting to have a nice track record everywhere.

Looks like I finally got Speedsupplies to believe that I'm serious about this.

It took 7 months, 3 complaints to different offices and threat of lawsuit and police investigation.

I received email from them asking if I would still like to have the exhaust or do I want them just to refund me.

I'll play lottery again with shipping and take the exhaust.

I guess they thought they wore me out with time and I would give up and lay down.
They just forgot that they are dealing with a Finn. Small country but tuff people. Even Russia thought couple times they could just walk in here, we proved that theory wrong...

Well, I believe this is true when the exhaust is on my doorstep, until that I'll be just waiting.
rock.gif

If you still want it from him, I'll be glad to go by and take a look at the exhuast system to verify he does in fact have it in hand and is ready to ship it. The address he is showing is a complex of small offices. ( I stopped by to find it yesterday) Not what we would really expect to see.

Honestly, I think you should take the refund and buy one from someone else. I believe we have a couple of board sponsors who ship internationally who could take care of you.

(Professor @ Dec. 11 2006,11:21) Honestly, I think you should take the refund and buy one from someone else. I believe we have a couple of board sponsors who ship internationally who could take care of you.
I agree that you should have accepted the refund. If they are screwing customers, it's probably a safe bet that they are screwing distributors too.

I hope this works out for you. I HATE it when companies do this!
firedevil.gif

(Professor @ Dec. 11 2006,08:21) If you still want it from him, I'll be glad to go by and take a look at the exhuast system to verify he does in fact have it in hand and is ready to ship it. The address he is showing is a complex of small offices. ( I stopped by to find it yesterday) Not what we would really expect to see.

Honestly, I think you should take the refund and buy one from someone else. I believe we have a couple of board sponsors who ship internationally who could take care of you.
Thanks, I'll take a raincheck for that!

I'll wait for few days and see if something happens.

If not, I'll start asking for the refund.

Christmas came early...  
wow.gif

I got notice from USPS that there is a shipment on it's way to me.

Now I have to hope that it makes all the way here this time.

And if it makes it here with my luck it's wrong exhaust..  
tounge.gif

I let you know how this turned out in the end.

But for now, I bow my head and thank you all for your help and most of all your moral support.

In return I called to north pole and told that old man in funny red suit to load up some goodies in his slay. He promised to make extra drops to houses with Busses on the driveway.

Have a safe and merry christmas!  
smile.gif

Great start for 2007!
biggrin.gif

Got the cans from the customs today and they look sweet..
super.gif

links to pics ---> pic1 pic2

In the second picture the right one has noisekiller in it. Left on looks like it's going to sound nice...
super.gif

This problem is now solved and closed. Thank you for everyone that has helped me with this.

Have a safe 2007!
cool.gif

super.gif

Thanks for the follow up. I'm glad everything worked out for you!

holy crap what a nightmare
SHOCKED.gif
glad it worked out for you!!

Back