Oklahoma area - Speedsupplies

Busakid08

Registered
Hi guys,

anyone in Oklahoma area and know where SpeedSupplies are? (425 West Wilshire Blvd) I ordered some O-Rings for my injectors and have been waiting for 2 weeks now, they sent me a shipping notice that hasnt updated and my order status is still as processing - 4 emails with no replies starting to get the sh*ts and suss. Would be great if someone could go down and front them ask them whats going on - I would personally but I live in Australia :)

I really need at least 1 o-ring :(

Google order number: 940009984654414

going to try and ring them in the morning but face ups get better results ... well they do when I turn up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Oaklahoma area - Speedsupplies

I'm gonna be out of town for about 10 days but if nobody has volunteered or you haven't received the part, I'll go check it out for you when I get back.

425 West Wilshire Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73116

405-842-4700

well tried ringing this F***ker and goes to message bank with only option to reply on website .....to which he doesnt reply %^&%^

So much for customer service! Any ideas or info anyone, this pr*ck has my $$ - google account has no complaint policy like PayPal ARGH

Send me the order information and I will follow up on it for you...

cap

Finally got a replay today - heres the email trail .. (read bottom up) personally rekon hes full of crap - I have had over 80 packages sent from the US in the last year none have taken this long, he has bought himself another week so I will give grace and go from there :) ))

PS Thanks cap

Ok thanks Rob – I was concerned more that there was no update on the website for my order either – if the stock has not arrived that’s fine I just need to know what’s going on. I will keep an eye out for the package.

Thanks for the reply

cheers
Elton

Sent: Saturday, 12 March 2011 11:30 AM
To: Elton
Subject: RE: Reply Request

Elton,

What I know of USPS international letter packages with tracking numbers starting with "LN" is that they provide little or no detail. The tracking number for this shipment is LN764107397US . As the package was mailed on March 3, it would seem that it should be arriving sometime in the next week or two based on what I have seen with some Australian deliveries. Be certain that you are covered by us for your purchase regardless. Please give this one more week to arrive. If it has not, I will reorder or refund depending on what you would like at that point.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:46 PM
To: parts@speedsupplies.com
Subject: Reply Request
Importance: High

I have sent 3 emails now requesting an updated status with no reply, Please have the courtesy to reply with information.

I have been a happy customer in the past but now I am not happy.

Please respond

Google order: 940009984654414

Elton

**Email Delivery Receipt Received**

Back